Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Innomen wrote:
Not super enthused by the look of the supporter packs. Just not my thing.

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

Tier, chis, alch, vaal, sextant, influence, and now delirium.

And cluster jewels, so now traders can literally buy a better skill tree.

Trader gift league #27 confirmed.

Oh well I'm used to living on scraps by now, we'll see what the patch notes say.

You are doing something incredibly wrong if you are actually still struggling with map sustain since the new Atlas hit. It's incredibly fucking easy.

And yes, SSF people will always have a way lower/slower power spike than trade league characters - that's the entire point of playing SSF. To act as if game design has to make them both progress equally is nonsense.
waited so long after Legion to play League again, Ty Ty GGG!!
Ah, if only this new mechanic could merge some older together.

I love the high variety of content in the game, but that doesn't mean I love farming for it. 280 new jewels and nodes ? Cool ! But then it means super expensive currency farming
Seems very promising !
Will see the patch notes and hope summoners get destroyed so that we can have much more diverse builds !

Waiting the patch notes to announce the final pog !
"
What is that patch for ? Sigh, I request since closed beta a better file system, even with a ssd it take forever to update...

we (pc users) will get the console tech for handling the resource files. jonathan posted some details in the official dev forums about it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
cool
A
"
imcominghehee wrote:
They should sell league starter pack comes wif character level 70 wif choosen 20+ skill gem level 18, all acts completed except new act, then i will play xD, since so many ppl R _ T to start the league

---

Besides the fact that it takes the "pros" about 4 hours to get to level 70 you are asking for the very definition of pay to play which GGG to their credit has been opposed to. Tencent not so much, but whatever they do in China is fortunately being blocked by Chris Wilson and the gang in the international version. I would venture to say that 99% of the PC gamers would be opposed to pay for play. I mean have you seen the posts about stash tabs?
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Feb 26, 2020, 5:24:29 PM
When u think they cant inavate anymore, dam those guys are creative, passionate and respectufull towards their comunitys, I love GGG, yet the best gaming comapany towards costumers and comunity, mad props to then proving that PC gaming industry is not all about mercanary corporates we still have hope !!
"
"
imcominghehee wrote:
They should sell league starter pack comes wif character level 70 wif choosen 20+ skill gem level 18, all acts completed except new act, then i will play xD, since so many ppl R _ T to start the league

That's just dumb...this is not chinese cashgrab mmorpg where everything could be solved by using transaction.
"
GGG says in the blurb: " In classic Path of Exile style, we've focused on versatile designs that can complement many styles of gameplay."

What alternate universe are they living in? Build variation has dropped significantly in the last two years. In party play I barely see any skills other than a few dominant ones, and this is confirmed by poe.ninja builds.

Maybe the new jewel clusters will fix this? But at least GGG should be honest about the lack of variation in *workable* builds

Idk why I'm replying, the poster of this won't read it anyway probably, but if you do, stop using communicationtools to spread your clueless wisdom please.

Not only was PoE significantly less known 2-3 years ago (numberwise) PLUS twitch and streaming in general also wasn't that big until 2-3 years ago.

A lot of things happened to the gaming world and info is much easier accessed nowadays. That ontop of streaming popularity dictating the flow of economy (based on what builds popular streamers play).

Let me tell you that there are a shit ton of "workable" builds out there. I am usually playing rather unpopular builds because I don't want to pay 10ex for an item that looks like it has a 20c value at best.

The only real concern is minion builds being surprisingly cheap and effective at the same time whilst also allowing a very lazy playstyle. The ideal build for any beginner and casual leveler (which makes the vast majority of playernumbers). Also a great build for high end content. So allaround way too many merits. BUT THAT'S AN EXCEPTION FROM THE REST.

Some builds require a lot of investment to be powerful via expensive crafting or specific rare items. Some builds are very cheap, but won't be able to deal with tough content that easily.

If you take the different people and their playstyles into account, the variety in viable builds these days is huge.
Arian Synthesis of G3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info