Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

Can you please fix some bugs before adding a few hundred new ones next league?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Feb 27, 2020, 7:21:29 AM
R. I. P ps4 console...
HOLLY SMOKES..

Just as I get used to played the previous league, and get the hang of it,
A new league gets announced.. WHOOP WHOOP.. AWESOME AND LOVE IT..

No wonder this game is so successful.. Updates, Updates & More Updates.
Keep up the good work..
"
Grimmreapeer wrote:
This pack is awesome already got mine https://gyazo.com/8a168a3fc5be0d5e361be4df87a07d20

Wow. That honestly looks like garbage.
"
mojo8850 wrote:
HOLLY SMOKES..

Just as I get used to played the previous league, and get the hang of it,
A new league gets announced.. WHOOP WHOOP.. AWESOME AND LOVE IT..

No wonder this game is so successful.. Updates, Updates & More Updates.
Keep up the good work..

When mojo8850 visits a dentist who accidentally drills through his tongue, mojo8850 stays there until the end of the session and leaves with such words:
keef up ze gooth wek
Going to need some more points to allocate on the passives, or means to free up traveling points. Else adding 280 more noteables is just going to cause issues.

You need to save around 20 points to do one branch in to new extension, but to get the gems to unlock what you would want to use, you would need to do high level content. So it's almost mutually exclusive. Especially with league starters before you could potentially just use shit loads of orbs to refund passives and rebuild tree.

Also, need a auction house, and removal of labyrinth.... STILL . Thanks anyway for the rest. Looks promising and fun.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I am intrigued.
Well since you gents are gonna add all those new passives(200+?), hows about we get 4-8 extra skill points from some quests, the builds that I'm experimenting whit are getting tighter than the pants on Belgium's health minister.
"
Snoozzz wrote:
Well since you gents are gonna add all those new passives(200+?), hows about we get 4-8 extra skill points from some quests, the builds that I'm experimenting whit are getting tighter than the pants on Belgium's health minister.

How about we wait untill league be lauched and then we will see how exackly those things will work?
"
Wissle wrote:
"
vio wrote:

not sure whether i want to play the new league though.
dumped a awful lot of dedication into metamorph, got the best gear i ever had but couldn't kill sirus even once.

missing skill ... whatever.

Doesn't that sound relatable? :D
Metamorph was the first league I played seriously and I also never managed to kill Sirus / Shaper / Elder.
They are just ridiculously hard for new and bad players, and then also really expensive to even try so you certainly don't want to keep trying and dieing 6 times so you just end up getting help to not waste the portal-materials. Got help to get their achievements and challenges etc, hehe.

Has anyone here experienced a league ending before? How does the delve migrate to standard? Do I keep the deeper one (Metamorph in my case) or do I keep the current standard layout in any case? Do I keep unvisited delve bosses or do I need to kill them before the league ends?
Does my sulphite and azurite amount transfer over?

My dudes, there's no issue killing elder, shaper or sirius (excusing the occasional lag death). If you can't do it that makes you bad, not the game. If not a single person can do it then fair enough it probably needs a rebalance.

I'll tell you now why you can't do them. You can't do this content because you try twice and then get a carry rather than learning the fight. You probably follow build guides word for word too rather than learning the mechanics of the game and then complain that you can't afford the items that the streamer used.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info