Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

"
GGG says in the blurb: " In classic Path of Exile style, we've focused on versatile designs that can complement many styles of gameplay."

What alternate universe are they living in? Build variation has dropped significantly in the last two years. In party play I barely see any skills other than a few dominant ones, and this is confirmed by poe.ninja builds.

Maybe the new jewel clusters will fix this? But at least GGG should be honest about the lack of variation in *workable* builds

Idk why I'm replying, the poster of this won't read it anyway probably, but if you do, stop using communicationtools to spread your clueless wisdom please.

Not only was PoE significantly less known 2-3 years ago (numberwise) PLUS twitch and streaming in general also wasn't that big until 2-3 years ago.

A lot of things happened to the gaming world and info is much easier accessed nowadays. That ontop of streaming popularity dictating the flow of economy (based on what builds popular streamers play).

Let me tell you that there are a shit ton of "workable" builds out there. I am usually playing rather unpopular builds because I don't want to pay 10ex for an item that looks like it has a 20c value at best.

The only real concern is minion builds being surprisingly cheap and effective at the same time whilst also allowing a very lazy playstyle. The ideal build for any beginner and casual leveler (which makes the vast majority of playernumbers). Also a great build for high end content. So allaround way too many merits. BUT THAT'S AN EXCEPTION FROM THE REST.

Some builds require a lot of investment to be powerful via expensive crafting or specific rare items. Some builds are very cheap, but won't be able to deal with tough content that easily.

If you take the different people and their playstyles into account, the variety in viable builds these days is huge.
Arian Targaryen of G3
Can you please fix some bugs before adding a few hundred new ones next league?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Feb 27, 2020, 7:21:29 AM
R. I. P ps4 console...
HOLLY SMOKES..

Just as I get used to played the previous league, and get the hang of it,
A new league gets announced.. WHOOP WHOOP.. AWESOME AND LOVE IT..

No wonder this game is so successful.. Updates, Updates & More Updates.
Keep up the good work..
"
Grimmreapeer wrote:
This pack is awesome already got mine https://gyazo.com/8a168a3fc5be0d5e361be4df87a07d20

Wow. That honestly looks like garbage.
"
mojo8850 wrote:
HOLLY SMOKES..

Just as I get used to played the previous league, and get the hang of it,
A new league gets announced.. WHOOP WHOOP.. AWESOME AND LOVE IT..

No wonder this game is so successful.. Updates, Updates & More Updates.
Keep up the good work..

When mojo8850 visits a dentist who accidentally drills through his tongue, mojo8850 stays there until the end of the session and leaves with such words:
keef up ze gooth wek
Going to need some more points to allocate on the passives, or means to free up traveling points. Else adding 280 more noteables is just going to cause issues.

You need to save around 20 points to do one branch in to new extension, but to get the gems to unlock what you would want to use, you would need to do high level content. So it's almost mutually exclusive. Especially with league starters before you could potentially just use shit loads of orbs to refund passives and rebuild tree.

Also, need a auction house, and removal of labyrinth.... STILL . Thanks anyway for the rest. Looks promising and fun.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I am intrigued.
Well since you gents are gonna add all those new passives(200+?), hows about we get 4-8 extra skill points from some quests, the builds that I'm experimenting whit are getting tighter than the pants on Belgium's health minister.
"
Snoozzz wrote:
Well since you gents are gonna add all those new passives(200+?), hows about we get 4-8 extra skill points from some quests, the builds that I'm experimenting whit are getting tighter than the pants on Belgium's health minister.

How about we wait untill league be lauched and then we will see how exackly those things will work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info