Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

That looks promising indeed !

Really want to give it a shot, but I have the impression that I would be more surprised with more new skill gems and crazy uniques.

Maybe it is just the first announcement and other things will come.

Definitely hype for the new jewels and passives !!! great job guys, always pushing for hard work and improvements.

I will wait the final patch note to make my final opinion.

Ty GGG
but what will happen if u take the socketed jewel?
u used points on those skills right?
u get them back? or u cant take the jewel off until u respec all of them?
im concerned cuz we are still too dependant of regret orbs and for most players they dont come easy (ppl who dont have anything else to do and streamers that play for work dont have that problem cuz they have tons of currency - so much they burn everything in the last weeks of the season)
there could be a way to avoid that huge regret orbs dependance (i think u guys did it with gems on poe2 but not with the skill tree)
Super Pog, but I hope we get some extra passive points too. Even though this is more power creep already for the sake of convince, we will be giving up a lot on the normal passive tree now and that would feel bad even if it's better. And I guess you could always increase moster life again when power creep gets too bad.
"
Innomen wrote:

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

you came here from the past ? map sustain isn t an issue for many many leaues now rofl.
"

So yep, Melee stays dead this league. Thank you GGG for hating Melee for yet another half a year.

you can play melee. it just will never be as good as ranged/spells just by pure gamedesign. you need big aoe and ranged is better because it can do all melee can from a distance ()...... it s viable for any content anyway if you like it.
Always felt Breach was mediocre at best, so I am not very keen on this league idea, Iam sure there is a timer running again?
The performance will be terrible too, with fog everywhere.

The new gems are ok, but do we also get more skill points? How else are we supposed to use them, or do they not cost skill points? Right now, at 90 I would need 20-25 more points to max out my build.

I also miss the performance improvements and that we must collect even more stuff now and still don´t have extra space in our bought tabs, makes me question the motives of that league.

Overall, not impressed, but will still try it out as always. This league was boring to me as well, blight was amazing though, played it for the whole three months, best league ever done!
"
rafaelgxs wrote:
but what will happen if u take the socketed jewel?
u used points on those skills right?
u get them back? or u cant take the jewel off until u respec all of them?
im concerned cuz we are still too dependant of regret orbs and for most players they dont come easy (ppl who dont have anything else to do and streamers that play for work dont have that problem cuz they have tons of currency - so much they burn everything in the last weeks of the season)
there could be a way to avoid that huge regret orbs dependance (i think u guys did it with gems on poe2 but not with the skill tree)

You can get regrets with vendor recipie 8 chance to 1 regret (over scour). Also, there are 20 points from quests. Its not even close to be impossible to respec, I never run out of them (maybe you have to buy some, when you make full tree respec).

I think they should keep it as it is, so it is kind of a decision you have to make, and means something. When you can respec for every boss fight for free, it will kill build diversity, as you could switch always and without any penalty between fast mapping, survivability or hard boss fights...
Last edited by Bob_ROss on Feb 26, 2020, 7:52:12 AM
Hype :D
22 pages of fattler zombies.
For additional hundreds (!!) of nodes we need more skillpoints than available at the main story + levleling (usually 20 levels after the main story). Without tens of additional skillpointś those new nodes are quite pointless and to grind to 98ish levels is the last thing I want to do at this game.

Last edited by ruubel on Feb 26, 2020, 8:42:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info