Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

bad
FOGchamp league
They should sell league starter pack comes wif character level 70 wif choosen 20+ skill gem level 18, all acts completed except new act, then i will play xD, since so many ppl R _ T to start the league
Last edited by imcominghehee on Feb 26, 2020, 12:55:00 AM
just won a bet with my friends that the new league will be like Blight and will be a chaos league to kill the players. I am right;)
This seems interesting.

BUT PLEASE DO NO TIME GATE IT TOO HARD!!
I am so tired of being shoe horned into a boring fast meta build to be able to enjoy the league mechanic.
Re-used assets league.

Legion + Breach
TO THE PEOPLE WHO WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING
GO PLAY DIABLO IMMORTAL ON THE FUCKING IPHONE and let us POE fans enjoy the new content coming out!!

Last edited by Shaddrak on Feb 26, 2020, 2:11:05 AM
Not bad, but more darkness style & themes next time please...
First thougt, It looks amazing.

Second thoughts.
-Can my PC handle all those mobs and the fog?
-The game will get more complex with all those new modifiers. After 1000h+ I still finde new stuff. Does it scare off new players? I think it does and will. PoE needs to add something beginner friendly with lots of explanation, or new players will never try it out. Sure it has a strong fanbase, but is it enough?
-(Edit)Also it looks like there are more threats to die, than ever.It reads that way and looks that way. A new league, new and more deaths. Death is still a feature.
Last edited by walterch on Feb 26, 2020, 3:07:08 AM
"
vio wrote:

not sure whether i want to play the new league though.
dumped a awful lot of dedication into metamorph, got the best gear i ever had but couldn't kill sirus even once.

missing skill ... whatever.

Doesn't that sound relatable? :D
Metamorph was the first league I played seriously and I also never managed to kill Sirus / Shaper / Elder.
They are just ridiculously hard for new and bad players, and then also really expensive to even try so you certainly don't want to keep trying and dieing 6 times so you just end up getting help to not waste the portal-materials. Got help to get their achievements and challenges etc, hehe.

Has anyone here experienced a league ending before? How does the delve migrate to standard? Do I keep the deeper one (Metamorph in my case) or do I keep the current standard layout in any case? Do I keep unvisited delve bosses or do I need to kill them before the league ends?
Does my sulphite and azurite amount transfer over?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info