Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

Delirium looks interesting!

My impression is that there is a large portion of the player base that lacks Mathil's build design skills and experience.

The new gems appear to be a radical change that are likely to render the current tree irrelevant (if stronger than average nodes + travel) or be mostly useless (if the traditional skill tree is stronger).

I am hoping that this league will provide the impetus for the generation of a "how to make a build" guide with benchmarks for dps, defenses, and a list of common synergies most builds exploit (or juicy double dipping as ZiggyD would say).

I expect to get to white maps, but with this sort of build changes and the usual assortment of balance, I know I will need help to get into red maps.

... and any streamer build that works will rapidly be a multi-exalt cost to imitate due to the hoards of players with similar challenges.

Looking forward to another fun league!

Nodor
"
Nodor wrote:
Delirium looks interesting!

My impression is that there is a large portion of the player base that lacks Mathil's build design skills and experience.

The new gems appear to be a radical change that are likely to render the current tree irrelevant (if stronger than average nodes + travel) or be mostly useless (if the traditional skill tree is stronger).

I am hoping that this league will provide the impetus for the generation of a "how to make a build" guide with benchmarks for dps, defenses, and a list of common synergies most builds exploit (or juicy double dipping as ZiggyD would say).

I expect to get to white maps, but with this sort of build changes and the usual assortment of balance, I know I will need help to get into red maps.

... and any streamer build that works will rapidly be a multi-exalt cost to imitate due to the hoards of players with similar challenges.

Looking forward to another fun league!

Nodor

--

Wow, a good post! I'm with you brother. It should be fun and frankly might be a good check on all of our understanding of the underlying mechanics of the game. Cheers.
:-D I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!!!!
So pumped for the multitude of new bugs to come!!
Sweet
Well I hope you can't stack the jewels that give you 3 more jewel sockets, but they made that one not give you skill points so I guess that's good.
2013 Fren:Why are u still running acts?
Me:Everything is reset for new league
if u wan to enjoy new content.
2020 Fren:Why are u still running acts?
Me:Everything is reset for new league
if u wan to enjoy new content.
2027 Fren:Why are u still running acts?
Me:Everything is...
Fren:(Slap)
Last edited by imcominghehee on Feb 25, 2020, 11:58:30 PM
Packs looks gar=bage
Trying... to like... the packs... not... working...
Saved
"
imcominghehee wrote:
blablabla

Play standard if it's a problem to you.
I mean, one of your many problems.

Nice looking league ggg.
Now I just need the patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info