3.9.2 Patch Notes

Memory leak still persists on win 10, did a couple maps, pc started to freeze, mobs and itens began to take forever to load (leading to a bunch of deaths thanks to invisible mobs), not to mention I'm on 32gb ddd4, so yeah, nice patch I suppose?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Really important that wee get an updated map tab.
I concur.
- Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
So no map drawer fix? Its hard to believe they haven't fixed that yet. Okay well Ill keep my fingers crossed 🤞
"
3.9.2 Patch Notes

Metamorph improvements:

Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

To get one eye, I spent 4-brains, 4-hearts, 2-lungs, and 2-livers....
hmmmm ok GGG created a sink hoping to distract us from the REAL issue....

"
3.9.1b Patch Notes:

Fixed a bug affecting the distribution of organs in Metamorph League. They should now actually drop evenly. We will also be adding a recipe later to help players with excess organs.

I just ran 10x T13 Waterways to finish my level to 95, and set aside the samples I collected.

The eye was from a twinned map in which I was offered a lung or an eye...I chose the eye and deselected the lung to force the outcome.

This very small experiment is actually typical of what I have received this entire league...

I am seriously struggling to see this "even distribution" GGG professes...
And the premium map stash fix in standard ? (map stash we payed....)
Fix coming next year ?
Thank you for the fix on the DirectX implementation! I can finally play again. Looking forward to finally experiencing the new map system!
r.i.p. memory leak for my PC. ty #PogYou
IGN UncleWarrior(Standard)
I think you should think about watchstones because its a problem to socket it into watchtowers I imagine something like right click on watchstone that is on left bar and then it will apear on chosen watchtower or on region where it drop
I haven't seen this issue posted anywhere, and it hasn't been brought up in any patch notes...I'm not experiencing the memory leak or hard crashes, but anyone else get a "failed to connect to instance" auto-logout about 1-2 times an hour?

It's incredibly annoying and I've tried reinstalling, verifying files, all of the above, and it just happens upon changing areas whenever it wants.
POGGERS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info