3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
DoubleFloat wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
DoubleFloat wrote:

I've read this one over and over and I don't seem to get it...
What's so hard about moving all maps to inventory, updating them by selling them, converting the empty tab and putting the updated maps back in?! It's obviously far from comfortable, but on the other hand it's not worth complaining about, I rather just shook my head and played on.

Why do you go out of your way to defend this broken mess. Poe isn't your mom, wait, is it?

Defending the game would mean providing reasons for liking its current state, which I didn't do. Instead I questioned myself why people complain about a broken part of the game, when a workaround is available.
Complaining is always easy, although it neither helps the developer nor the players. I rather prefer some self-help, when available.

The workaround of not working car you bought yesterday is walking on foot.

Not everyone is ok with bdsm 'workarounds'.
Last patch just broke my sound both on Windows 10 and Windows 7. Not sure if it is sound engine overloaded or something else, but the game just freezes with sound also freeze distorted, then in several seconds unfreeze. Never ever happened before, neither on Win7, nor on Win10.
Thank you!
Yat_zo_Crusher
Pog
This game is crap. I'm giving up on it. For me the final death knell came from people telling me to shut off all sounds except for my loot filter. Come on, get real. I REFUSE to go tinking around with game files. You ARE ASKING TOO MUCH OF US. I am NOT going to do this dinking around crap.

I stand by what I said. This game is total crap.
"
This game is crap. I'm giving up on it. For me the final death knell came from people telling me to shut off all sounds except for my loot filter. Come on, get real. I REFUSE to go tinking around with game files. You ARE ASKING TOO MUCH OF US. I am NOT going to do this dinking around crap.

You are aware that you can do this from the UI menu? Also, there really isn't any need to do this.
"
PodX140 wrote:
"

You are aware that you can do this from the UI menu? Also, there really isn't any need to do this.

From the UI it is muted but not disabled. Still lowers performance. And if you manipulate the game files to really disable sound, it is a huge increase in performance for some.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
MFairfax wrote:

What a revelation, was a known fact years ago lol.
"
PodX140 wrote:
"

You are a troll, right?... Is not the same put volume to zero than disable sound. And yes, is needed in some cases...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Sure would love a progress update on the 5700xt ctd issue some time this league
Last edited by Dicey on Jan 16, 2020, 9:43:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info