3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Now the game is playable again !!!
Before this patch, just after 10 minutes of playing, the game was allocation 85% of RAM memory and I had like 5 or even 3 Frames per Second and a very bad resolution...
Now, it's amazing. I can play in party again and I can do all content, with just 4Gb of RAM memory.
Best patch ever !!!

GGG, you are fantastic. TY TY TY
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jacarishe on Jan 11, 2020, 10:34:57 AM
Interesting how some people had their memory leak fixed but it didn't work with some of us. When I launch the game I quickly get to half usage then steadily climbing till unplayable.

Windows 7 (64bit)
Intel I5 3750k @ 3.4hz quad core
8 gigs of ram
nvidia gtx 1060 6gb

Never had any problems until the 3.9.0e patch. Streams have been keeping my alive during my PoE vacation but damn do I miss the game. Thanks for the hard work and I hope you guys can find a solution soon.
Same problem here
Win 10 / I3 8100 / 1060 6GB / 8 GB RAM

Constant crashes and memory leaking.
I started to delete all /cache files, it fixes problem for 1-2 map, and then all crashes repeat.

Can someone explain, how to fix it??
"
la_jej wrote:
And the premium map stash fix in standard ? (map stash we payed....)
Fix coming next year ?

Basically haven't played this season because of the broken map tab. I'm beginning to understand why everyone says standard players are second class citizens in POE. Definitely will think twice before spending more money on the game.
"
Ramooh wrote:
"
la_jej wrote:
Fix coming next year ?

Basically haven't played this season because of the broken map tab. I'm beginning to understand why everyone says standard players are second class citizens in POE. Definitely will think twice before spending more money on the game.

I've read this one over and over and I don't seem to get it...
What's so hard about moving all maps to inventory, updating them by selling them, converting the empty tab and putting the updated maps back in?! It's obviously far from comfortable, but on the other hand it's not worth complaining about, I rather just shook my head and played on.
Last edited by DoubleFloat on Jan 11, 2020, 4:56:36 PM
"
DoubleFloat wrote:
"
Ramooh wrote:
"
la_jej wrote:
Fix coming next year ?

What's so hard about moving all maps to inventory, updating them by selling them, converting the empty tab and putting the updated maps back in?! It's obviously far from comfortable, but on the other hand it's not worth complaining about, I rather just shook my head and played on.

For me this is work. I need to clear out another stash tab. This means spending time deciding what is actually valuable and what isn't. Maybe if you know a lot about the game it's easy but for me it's not.

Or buy another stash tab... Because the map tab I already PAID money for isn't working?
"
DoubleFloat wrote:
"
Ramooh wrote:
"
la_jej wrote:
Fix coming next year ?

Not including white maps i have roughly 2500 maps, these alone would need more than 15 tabs just to put into, so that i could change my map tab to the new set.
Not to mention that i don´t want a map 300 times but want a healthy mix of maps from the conversion which was the original problem(if you had more than 72 maps from some tiers all other would get deleted and you had this one map 72 times).

So yeah.... not going to convert them by hand not that i would have the space to do so anyway
"
Ramooh wrote:
For me this is work. I need to clear out another stash tab. This means spending time deciding what is actually valuable and what isn't. Maybe if you know a lot about the game it's easy but for me it's not.

Or buy another stash tab... Because the map tab I already PAID money for isn't working?

Or you could just create one or two additional characters and use them as free temporary stash, which also includes work, but you wouldn't have to sell anything hastily.

"
YohAsakurá wrote:
Not including white maps i have roughly 2500 maps, these alone would need more than 15 tabs just to put into, so that i could change my map tab to the new set.
Not to mention that i don´t want a map 300 times but want a healthy mix of maps from the conversion which was the original problem(if you had more than 72 maps from some tiers all other would get deleted and you had this one map 72 times).

So yeah.... not going to convert them by hand not that i would have the space to do so anyway

You obviously got a point, I wouldn't have expected people to store that many maps. Therefor the mentioned workaround is quite unacceptable...
Maps stash tab is a purchased content - why it is not working as intended?
Why it is not accepting new types of maps?
"
de99ial wrote:
"
greezly2 wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:

memory leak is worse now (about 20%) - on windows 10.

Confirmed. Yesterday Poe just freeze my pc entirely and windows get some damage cause of sudden lack of memory, just restart 2 times at starting. Today i have crash with some new notifications. VERY BAD.... And those who make applause on first page go to game and test new changes or clap your hand to your face.

Yeah stop unisg new untested and unstable software, go back to tested solid Win 7.

You talking about Poe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info