3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
I believe they were talking about the new vendor recipe released with this patch.

Oh maybe you are right but i see a lot of people complaining about they arent dropping eyes since the start of the league... they just dont know how to drop eyes.

Just sold 12 brains, received 3eye and 1 brain.

it's ok on the eye drop from the vendor.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 9, 2020, 4:49:20 PM
Omg, no memory leak. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Tane's lab cannot be new instanced anymore, the yunk fills it up in a few kills.
My first 20 mystery organ boxes returned 1 eye; what a pointless addition.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Tane's lab cannot be new instanced anymore, the yunk fills it up in a few kills.
My first 20 mystery organ boxes returned 1 eye; what a pointless addition.

Please fix that. The room gets really messed after a couple of metas.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
THANK YOU GGG!!!!!!! <3
"
Increased the timeout for the Tane's Laboratory area closing when empty.

Can we get force new instance back at least? Having to wait around for the Lab to clean itself is annoying.
Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

thank fucking god
Played two hours straight with no problems. I did Syndicate, Legion, Temple, Blight without restart the game. Thanks to let us play this way.
"
Fixed an uncommon case where Metamorph organs were missing when the area had been cleared.

Nope, still missing one organ in Basilica, full clear.

You did good GGG. Works like a charm. Dont ruin it by some fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info