3.9.1b Hotfix

"
de99ial wrote:
"
Yossa wrote:
when we can expect fix ?

This.

If experience teaches me anything it that any fixes can be expected the 2nd or 3rd week of Feb 2020. But who knows what they might do
I was here during the same time. Game wasnt in as bad shape as it is now so situation is different.

Lest hope GGG will react faster because if not they really shooting themselves in the knee.
Getting really tired of not being able to freeze metamorphs, a bug you introduced in a "fix". This is killing my build and alot of the fun with this league :(
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
Getting really tired of not being able to freeze metamorphs, a bug you introduced in a "fix". This is killing my build and alot of the fun with this league :(

There is nothing to fix. You can't permafreeze metamorphs.
"
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

Well infact there is a bug yes. Chris himself said they are working on it. But I agreed they should not be. But again I think they are so stupdly unbalanced that dosent matter.

Unless they patch up the serious, game crashing, bugs in the next couple of days, I won't have any time to put into this league. Which sucks, because I really liked the metamorph mechanic and the build I was using. I'll also stay the hell away from 2.0 until all the suckers have bug tested it.
"
Unless they patch up the serious, game crashing, bugs in the next couple of days, I won't have any time to put into this league. Which sucks, because I really liked the metamorph mechanic and the build I was using. I'll also stay the hell away from 2.0 until all the suckers have bug tested it.

Yep. Exactly.

I actually like this league mechanic and can't play it because the f***ing game crashes every five minutes. A month into the league it's still unplayable (but was playable before they "fixed" it) does not give me any confidence at all in 2.0.
Same experience here, after the "fixes", I can't even do a single full delve without crash to desktop like many others have reported in the forums.

Really sucks because I got a good start to the league and now I can't finish because well, I can't complete a single map without crashing, so GLHF doing anything at all...
"
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

Its listed as a high priority Issue in the bug reports thread so it is a a bug for sure. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
We could freeze them until one of the hotfixes broke it.

And I dont need perma freeze I just want a chance to freeze like it does on any other boss, like it did before.
When the league started I got three days good play. Then came the fix and I haven't played much since.

I am so tired of waiting on this game. I suppose it will work one day. Hell it did work perfectly right up until they "fixed" it.

D A M N A T I O N !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info