3.9.1b Hotfix

"
Fivehunny wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Ripped my dreams of elusive tailwind boots.

What? You just have 1 boot with tailwind and 1 with elusive and slam them together.

Based on the patch note and how it was working before. I think you're right. You can't lock in movement speed though.
The the rich ppl who have loots of currency on early game already maked "MIRRORED" items and that is unfair ...
I (like many others) were looking forward to some metamorph league action during the christmas holiday break. But it seems abundently clear you dont care about pre windows 10 users. seriously though, it's been 8 days. thousands of players have not been unable to play because of the memory leak you implimented.
At least state Poe does not support pre win10.
"
DustonDan wrote:
I (like many others) were looking forward to some metamorph league action during the christmas holiday break. But it seems abundently clear you dont care about pre windows 10 users. seriously though, it's been 8 days. thousands of players have not been unable to play because of the memory leak you implimented.

Not even Win 10. There are users having the same memory leak on that OS.
Metamorph: Have u seen my eyes, Exile?
Me: Nope, not a single 1 (actually yes, but just 2 so far)
Hm...
The slap in the face from Chris to those "triple t1 items" when there were none, except conqueror transfered hybrid rolls which are not dictators.
(Hidden message)
The orb was fine and intended. Just like an exalt slammed preffix was possible with them being locked from metacrafted mods.
This orb is rare and its a "slam" that only drops from an end game boss. A new chase item which is a currency (new). I think its sad what happened just bcs of the reddit crycry and misinformation spread. Half of its power is just gone with the wind now... Rip.
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Last edited by yavvyred on Dec 26, 2019, 9:11:04 PM
"
Vanchelot wrote:
"
DustonDan wrote:

Not even Win 10. There are users having the same memory leak on that OS.

do they not evan care?
Hey Chris you ruined the economy forever and handed a group of less than 10 people the only good items that will ever exist in this entire expansion. No one will ever be able to craft items at a similar power level again unless you drastically power creep the next league.

There's no reason to even get excited over drops anymore because any item that's crafted from this point forward is a brick compared to the items that exist now. You realize that with this change it costs much more than a mirror to roll any of the items that currently exist? (~1/55 single attempt roll with a 2ex+ currency on a 10ex+ pair of boots to even get CLOSE to the items that currently exist.)

The only reason to farm is to acquire enough currency for mirror + mirror fee. At least raise the weightings of the good mods or increase mirror drops since you ruined everything so badly.
This expansion has been a shitshow. I love it.
Remove mirrors from the game, bring back eternal orbs at half exalt drop rate.
Economy fixed, no more rmters becoming richest player on league 2 days after league drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info