3.9.1b Hotfix

I am actually very happy that I didn’t even start a char in Metamorph. There is enough of bugs in atlas and conqueror mechanics to drive me nuts on Standard, I don’t think I would be able to handle league bugs on top of it. But, no memory leaks and 0 issues on performance side (yes, win 10 user, high end PC), I rarely drop below 100 FPS, only on some mixture of HH buffs. However, there is tons of mechanical bugs that are driving me nuts, so please fix your game GGG. The 30% spawn rate does not work, and we are running 50+ maps between Sirus fights, sometimes we need 20 maps just to spawn conqueror or get him to appear one time under influenced region. Also, why there is no influence mobs spawn in regions under the influence, and why there is no influenced items drop from these regions? I am getting more shaper and elder items via blight/legion than I am the new items. Chris, please, finish this half baked product.

Happy New Years everybody!
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
trackrrb wrote:
any working day i sit here expecting a hotfix for this pos game

how can you leave paying customers for over 2 weeks with an unusable product without any notice?

Cause made in china, and china don't give a fck. You're welcome. As long as enough shills keep throwing money at them everything's okie dokie for 10c and little gx3.
And if you identify yourself as a paying customer you're part of the problem too, live and learn.

I started playing the incredible adventures of van helsing instead of waiting for these guys to finish building their god damn game. Game is really fun you can try that instead of waiting on them too. Bought the final cut there is also a texture pack so game is looking sweet.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Fischguts wrote:
Can't wait for that patch to memory leak. Playing Grim Dawn in the mean time. Hope everyone had a good new years!

Played GD during my break from PoE when game stopped workin on me during Synthesis and i skipped Legion and most part of Blith. I must say GD i kinda... boring. Personally i recommend Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut.

Dude you're not wrong about GD. Got it because it was cheap but damn is it boring lol.
"
Yalarun wrote:

I started playing the incredible adventures of van helsing instead of waiting for these guys to finish building their god damn game. Game is really fun you can try that instead of waiting on them too. Bought the final cut there is also a texture pack so game is looking sweet.

Good decision :) It is fun right?

"
Fischguts wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Fischguts wrote:
Can't wait for that patch to memory leak. Playing Grim Dawn in the mean time. Hope everyone had a good new years!

Played GD during my break from PoE when game stopped workin on me during Synthesis and i skipped Legion and most part of Blith. I must say GD i kinda... boring. Personally i recommend Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut.

Dude you're not wrong about GD. Got it because it was cheap but damn is it boring lol.

Yeah i know. I had the same issue with Titan Quest.
yes
Last edited by trackrrb on Mar 26, 2020, 6:03:50 PM
memory leak +1. Fix please. And NO is not only on win 7. Tested on win 10 and still leak after some time becoming unplayable. On win 7 its faster though after 15-20 mins. On 10 take like 1 hour.

About specifics, seems like incursions/temple, blight and syndicate are the culprits. If I dont do any of these or enconter in maps I can play much longer.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
memory leak +1. Fix please. And NO is not only on win 7. Tested on win 10 and still leak after some time becoming unplayable. On win 7 its faster though after 15-20 mins. On 10 take like 1 hour.

About specifics, seems like incursions/temple, blight and syndicate are the culprits. If I dont do any of these or enconter in maps I can play much longer.

Breach and Legion monoliths also.
fix legion crashes please, died on hc by it..
fix the game this is crazy..you guys say you played diablo for years right..so did i..Diablo didn't change shit every 3 months and i played it for years learn from other games like paragon the more you change the chance of wreaking the game is high i only play standard I dont want to redo my atlas every 3 months leave standard alone..
This game is not even playable anymore i get crashes every few mins.losing shit loads of chaos orbs do to this..

I love the game for what it was not what it can be.
memory leak +1 Windows 7

NEED WINDOWS 7 FOR WORK and can't install win10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info