3.9.1b Hotfix

memory leak on Windows 7
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Could you maybe make the Sirus fight a bit darker? I still see a little bit.
Last edited by Lestain on Jan 5, 2020, 6:49:01 PM
Rarity: Unique
Grinding Gear Games
Conqueror of the Atlas
--------
League: 3.9 (augmented - 3.9.1 Hotfix)
--------
Requirements:
Time: infinite
Int: 1
--------
Sockets: Coffee-Music-Streamer-Trade Site
--------
Item Level: 89
--------
+1 to Maximum bugged Sirus fights (implicit)
--------
Your computer mouse is Supported by Level 18 Faster Throwing against the Wall
-1 to Intelligence
+85% chance to rage quit 3.9
-35 to maximum Life
Gain +2% Chance to bug in Sirus fight after Spending a total of 9 hours to spawn him
--------
"An emperor is only as efficient as those he commands."
- Izaro
--------
Corrupted
--------

Well, usually I tend to not comment any ingame bugs. But in 3.9 things start to get heavy, especially because communication about patch deployment is not done in the forums but on twitter. Might be small for others, but such information should primarily be posted on pathofexile.com and not on 3rd party websites. My opinion and what I would have expected.

It is not about general bugs that happen all the time in all the games out there. It is also not about skill mechanics or boss mechanics that might be questionable. It is also not about getting deleted in a fight without any chance to react to any of the actions going on on the screen. And finally, it is also not about epic loot that might had dropped.

It seriously is only about investing hours to spawn the very last boss in a game, only to face him flying around endlessly without any chance to end the fight.

It is very poor behavior not communicating in the forums about stuff that people out there have to deal with while playing poe. A lot of us were excited, willing to invest time and money to support the game. And for those flaming "POE is free, enjoy!". I know, but in case you dont spend money for poe, have you ever thoght about what game you would play if others would not either? Regardless off free to play, the game should be actually enjoyable and playable. Not only parts of it and for sure not only parts of parts of the game.

This is not how we should be treated.

Even if I would have not bought packs and mtx in every league I played, I still could have been one telling others how fancy the game is. But, will not.

You know GGG, while you guys enjoy your vacation for what you provided us, a lot of us cannot enjoy our vacation for what you provided us.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Dear GGG, listen to this music and replace each word that comes after 'Every' with 'Mistake'

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
I keep crying baby, baby, baby, baby please
I keep crying baby, baby, baby, baby please
I'll be watching
I'll be watching you, you, you
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
Since you've gone, I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace…

Remember gamers are passionate about good games, please fix this one and make us proud again!
Since i changed from TecSlam to Freezing Pulse memory leak problem seems to be lower. Not sure if its the fact im not using herald or just the fire thing.

But yeah it still happens
while you're at your holidays if you have time to fix t14/15/16 metamorphs "drops additional maps" never actually drop red maps only tier 1-5.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
The Sirus fight is to bright. I mean I can almost see! It be a much better fight if all the lights went out just BEFORE he rises to overhead. Lol think what fun that would be.

That will teach these jerks to ask for a fight! Lol.
FFS can we already get the mem leak fix...
Stop whining, ffs. Developers are at vacation. They will fix the game once they come back. They are not robots, they deserve the rest.
Well their ONE MONTH vacation I'm sure is fine with them. Since they made huge piles of cash from 10cent the game is not much of an issue any more.

I thought these guys were players who wanted to improve. What they improved is their cash raking skills. I'm sure their very happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info