3.9.1b Hotfix

"
"
bvanharjr wrote:
unfortunately whatever you did with THIS patch reintroduced the memory leak with AMD GPUs &/or CPUs.

not true. i dont experience any memory leeks. The game works fine. Maybe you should upgrade to win10 if you experience it on win7. Even microsoft don't give support for win7 anymore

Users of Win 10 also report this problem.

Also for some of us Win 10 is "NO" because of Your data that is sent to MS servers.
win 7 heavy memoty leaks non stop... when fix?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
pls fix memmory leak
Overall lagging when browsing atlas which leads to crash on clicking watchstone.
PC-laptop, Windows 10 i7+gtx1650+64gb.
Last edited by _TRION_ on Dec 28, 2019, 10:00:42 PM
Please fix memory leak I wanna buy one of the new core supporter packs with my steam gift card xmas money. Pls hurry lol
game not playable past 9 days, nice
Really having trouble not being able to freeze metamorphs on T16 maps, as a melee build. Is there anything known on a fix?
so this is it, with this kind of hotfixing-politics people who buy currency from Chinese Marketplaces or whatever are in advantage.

They can craft insane items early on, long before us normal people could get in touch with crafting such stuff,

and then when we could do it you have "hotfixed" it... (although it's not a bug that prevents people from playing or anything - so actually it does not have to be hotfixed.)

Can't you just leave your league-specific crafting stuff like it is when it's positive for the players, you did a mistake, but don't punish the people for it.

it's just frustrating, you remove content - we will never be able to get such boots in a mirrorworthy roll again.

for me that takes aways my whole reason to play this league on,... cause i only wanted such boots, now that i cannot get them with T1 Life,T1 MS, elusive, tailwind anymore, and there are others who have them...
i somehow lost my reason to play on, cause i will never be able to catch up to those guys- and no - mirroring items is not the same as having it yourself.

GGG please don't give people in standard or people who buy currency an unfair advantage by removing the player-positive-content... (and thus removing our opportunities and dreams)

you already did this in syndicate league with veiled mod-crafting...
now again you remove content but some people have it already...
either remove their items and give them some currency or don't remove content that just occured unintentionally and which does not seriously affect the happiness of people when playing.

if this happens again i stop playing the game, cause i don't want to be forced to buy currency and neither want to play standard where you can craft everything instantly.

phil

Last edited by acidophile on Dec 29, 2019, 10:38:11 AM
you need to fix map tab.

put some kind of "re-check" button, because sometimes when you quickly click on maps, some of the maps go in to the tab, but are not registered there (in the map button). This is not a problem if you already have some map in it, clicking on that map button will show the map, but it is problem if you dont and the specific map button don't appear if there is no maps in it.

Then you have to put another map in, so that the button appear and then you see both of this map.

This is problem for long time. Why not fix this with recheck or even easier, let stay buttons for maps always VISIBLE, so we can check for our self what we have.
Ok I get it. Not fixes will happen. They freaking game is totally broken, guess I'll go back to Warframe or any number of other games THAT ACTUALLY PLAY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info