3.9.1b Hotfix

Plz fix the win 7 memory leak. =/

when open the passive skill tree, the memory increase 5xx mb.
And the game start lagggggg.

And kill more Metamorph monsters, the game gradually lag.
IGN: anglelee (Lv:65 Duelist)
Last edited by anglelee on Dec 28, 2019, 5:54:14 AM
If that memory leak is not fixed as it should be (like... very very fast) i would like to see Metamorph extended for additional months or so.

Because with this it is unplayable.
Fix Map Stash Tab. Thx.
I have a memory leak too and I have windows 10. It's not only for window 7.

Please fix asap, it's impossible to play like this. This should be your top priority right now..
"
Geniken wrote:
I have a memory leak too and I have windows 10. It's not only for window 7.

Please fix asap, it's impossible to play like this. This should be your top priority right now..

This
10 days unable to play poe
Last edited by trackrrb on Mar 26, 2020, 6:04:31 PM
unfortunately whatever you did with THIS patch reintroduced the memory leak with AMD GPUs &/or CPUs.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 28, 2019, 12:49:06 PM
Please update us if you guys have anything. We're dying over here, lol.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
unfortunately whatever you did with THIS patch reintroduced the memory leak with AMD GPUs &/or CPUs.

not true. i dont experience any memory leeks. The game works fine. Maybe you should upgrade to win10 if you experience it on win7. Even microsoft don't give support for win7 anymore
Fix the map stash tab so we can all convert maps properly and not have them fall into a black hole !
Don’t give a rat’s about some memory leak in an OS that is no longer supported by Microsoft. Go to Windows 10 already. It’s the Dx9 vs Dx11 thing all over again ....
Last edited by BowWizard on Dec 28, 2019, 4:12:01 PM
When do we get a patch that fixes eye drop rates? I'm tired of having 100+ parts and no eyes. What's the point of the new league if you can't enjoy part of the mechanics involved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info