[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

Hi. I'm trying to follow the build but I'm honestly a little confused. You have one gem setup at the beginning "BiS..." and then at the bottom of the guide you have another setup which is very different in some cases. For example, you mention that this is the best to have for a helmet -
Blood Rage
Blink Arrow
Frenzy
Smoke Mine

Which gem setup should I be following?
"
Hi. I'm trying to follow the build but I'm honestly a little confused. You have one gem setup at the beginning "BiS..." and then at the bottom of the guide you have another setup which is very different in some cases. For example, you mention that this is the best to have for a helmet -
Blood Rage
Blink Arrow
Frenzy
Smoke Mine

U dont need smoke mine and frenzy, u wont have space for it. Follow the guide at the top with BiS
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Blood Rage
Blink Arrow
Frenzy
Smoke Mine

U dont need smoke mine and frenzy, u wont have space for it. Follow the guide at the top with BiS

Thanks for replying!! Another question is, if I only have 4 link items, what's the suggested support gems for EA? Both the ballista setup and the main setup
"
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Blood Rage
Blink Arrow
Frenzy
Smoke Mine

Thanks for replying!! Another question is, if I only have 4 link items, what's the suggested support gems for EA? Both the ballista setup and the main setup

Ballista:EA+totem+multiple totems+barrage
Bossing: EA+barrage+ele dam with attack+burn damage
Mapping:EA+GMP+ele damage with attacks+ignite prolif
another thing you have "bis" and for "endgame" which on should i be using i though "bis" was for endgame (the skill gems)
Last edited by DarkLink123 on Jan 27, 2020, 8:46:46 AM
"
DarkLink123 wrote:
another thing you have "bis" and for "endgame" which on should i be using i though "bis" was for endgame (the skill gems)

BiS is if u have the currency to buy awakening gems and a good rare bow like i have
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

BiS is if u have the currency to buy awakening gems and a good rare bow like i have

but for your BIS boots you dont have any expensive gems, but for "endgame" boots its a different gem setup once again no awakened gems, thats why im confused on what i should be using
Last edited by DarkLink123 on Jan 27, 2020, 9:15:19 AM
"
DarkLink123 wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

but for your BIS boots you dont have any expensive gems, but for "endgame" boots its a different gem setup once again no awakened gems, thats why im confused on what i should be using

I upgraded gear even further and changed some things.
Boots or helm have this setup:

cast when damage taken+steelskin+malevolence+ice golem
wave of conviction+combustion+blood rage+blink arrow

You choose where you want to put them.
Totem is with EA needs only 4L so u can put it in gloves, GMP is not needed since cap damage is reached.
In chest I have 3 curse setup with enhance.\
Hope this clears things.
You can check my current gear on my character or in armoury on the stream

yes it does thank you
Last edited by DarkLink123 on Jan 27, 2020, 9:39:44 AM
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

yes it does thank you

oh man idk if its me or the build but this thing is great for clearing but shit for bosses/metam im doing t1-t5 maps and i do no dmg, ive done everything the guide does RoA>EA>repeat and i do 0dmg ive dumbed 4-5ex on this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info