[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

Hey just leveled and transferred some gear to this character but it seems my boss damage is extremely low. I know i need better amulet and maybe chest but dunno what else is that different from the gear in the guide.

"
tona91 wrote:
Hey just leveled and transferred some gear to this character but it seems my boss damage is extremely low. I know i need better amulet and maybe chest but dunno what else is that different from the gear in the guide.

With that gear, you should be melting bosses.
How many curses are you using?
Apply 20 turbulent catalysts to your belt to increase faster burn.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:

With that gear, you should be melting bosses.
How many curses are you using?
Apply 20 turbulent catalysts to your belt to increase faster burn.

Also, try using empower lvl 4 instead unbound ailments, it will increase your damage a lot
need help with this build t16 is impossible i get one shotted can you give me some pointers with this build im a noob to this game https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jackais007/characters
Last edited by jackais007 on Feb 10, 2020, 3:20:08 AM
"
jackais007 wrote:
need help with this build t16 is impossible i get one shotted can you give me some pointers with this build im a noob to this game https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jackais007/characters

Your profile is set to private, cannot see anything
sorry I fixed it
My gear level 68:

is this good enough to start this build? I need to get regrets to spec into a tree thats viable. Went off some dumb build lol but I got some of the items to be used for EA.
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
My gear level 68:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

is this good enough to start this build? I need to get regrets to spec into a tree thats viable. Went off some dumb build lol but I got some of the items to be used for EA.

Yes that is decent gear, you can easily clear up until T16 with it, for bosses you will require more investment
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Is there a leveling tree or anything?
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Is there a leveling tree or anything?

yes there is, please check the guide it is all there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info