[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
can play starter ?

I would not recommend that, you cannot level with it, and gear is not cheap for a league start
I switched to Explosive Arrow the moment I hit Level 28 this league and I will use no other skill from this point
So i play on ps4 as a deadeye ascendancy,well i am lvl 77 ,using 6 links kaom,quill rain ,so far the build is nice to play ,but dunno mirage archer it dosent feel so good ,i am tempting to switch to raider
"
captainrhein wrote:
So i play on ps4 as a deadeye ascendancy,well i am lvl 77 ,using 6 links kaom,quill rain ,so far the build is nice to play ,but dunno mirage archer it dosent feel so good ,i am tempting to switch to raider

raider is the way to go
Hi Semma I'm following your build for the Ultimatum league and finding it troubling to figure out my gem links, your POBs show much different links then the guide does. Also do you think its possible to make use of the new gems this league that came out?
"
volco212 wrote:
Hi Semma I'm following your build for the Ultimatum league and finding it troubling to figure out my gem links, your POBs show much different links then the guide does. Also do you think its possible to make use of the new gems this league that came out?

I was thinking of updating the guide for this league since it seems that some changes can be made to make it better.
Stacking life regen and life and using corrupting fever can add up to damage for sure, will try to update and POB as well
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
volco212 wrote:

I was thinking of updating the guide for this league since it seems that some changes can be made to make it better.
Stacking life regen and life and using corrupting fever can add up to damage for sure, will try to update and POB as well

Hey buddy I actually sent you a PM on the forum
The changes to the game with 3.15 has made this somewhat attractive.

I will give this one a try, as EA was largely untouched. Only thing missing is the Elemental Immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info