[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
paddle wrote:
so im following this build. I'm level 39 and my single target dmg is litteraly non existant. Bosses take forever to kill. You got any tips? for single target i have it EA linked with ele dmg on attack, barrage and combustion.

Thanks

I wouldn't recommend leveling with EA, it is very slow.
Level with burning and caustic arrow, that is much better.
Once you get a tabula and a quill rain, you can switch to ea, around lvl 70
Hey! I see many people say that this isn't playable anymore because of 20 fuse cap and rework of unique items but I do believe than you can still achieve massive damages against endgame bosses. What are your thoughts?
"
Ravxsavage wrote:
Hey! I see many people say that this isn't playable anymore because of 20 fuse cap and rework of unique items but I do believe than you can still achieve massive damages against endgame bosses.
Feel free to try it and tell us the results. The author is playing VD necro this league so how would he have proof for or against that statement. But yes, the build fell off in popularity a lot after 20 fuse cap was put.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ravxsavage wrote:
Hey! I see many people say that this isn't playable anymore because of 20 fuse cap and rework of unique items but I do believe than you can still achieve massive damages against endgame bosses.
Feel free to try it and tell us the results. The author is playing VD necro this league so how would he have proof for or against that statement. But yes, the build fell off in popularity a lot after 20 fuse cap was put.

Ye, I've seen author's new build... I'll let you know in few days. But I've started my EA build with Shadow, going to go with Assassin... Overall we'll be able to see how EA feels after all these nerfs.
I've seen there are only 4 chars atm in poe.ninja 95+ lvl base so... If it works fine than making this build shouldn't be overpriced.
"
Ravxsavage wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ravxsavage wrote:

Ye, I've seen author's new build... I'll let you know in few days. But I've started my EA build with Shadow, going to go with Assassin... Overall we'll be able to see how EA feels after all these nerfs.
I've seen there are only 4 chars atm in poe.ninja 95+ lvl base so... If it works fine than making this build shouldn't be overpriced.

I will definitely make an EA this league with min max tree, gear and stuff.
EA is not that nerfed as u think. If you use rare bows instead quill as I did, damage is even higher. We will see but with cluster jewels and a good rare bow, all should be ez
Hello,

Trying to build this one on a super small budget to see how it goes if I got league start or ssf.

Rightn ow have a few question

While leveling I have HUUUUUGE mana issue, so I was forced to go take mana/life (why not helps too) leech on passive tree. After I get to blood magic and should I even get there before maps ? Is it fine with all that mana(life) needed to spam EA ?

another question is regarding gear, as 6link quill is costly, Im using tabula for now, but still need second 6 link weapon for single/ map setup. Any tips for cheap/ very cheap 6 link that would work well if I switch to it from quill ?

and Dyadian Dawn leech life from chilled enemies, how do u chill them ?

Mortal conviction, what for? cant see any auras used in pob ?

Last edited by Hunlights on Aug 2, 2020, 11:22:18 AM
"
Hunlights wrote:
Hello,

Trying to build this one on a super small budget to see how it goes if I got league start or ssf.

Rightn ow have a few question

While leveling I have HUUUUUGE mana issue, so I was forced to go take mana/life (why not helps too) leech on passive tree. After I get to blood magic and should I even get there before maps ? Is it fine with all that mana(life) needed to spam EA ?

another question is regarding gear, as 6link quill is costly, Im using tabula for now, but still need second 6 link weapon for single/ map setup. Any tips for cheap/ very cheap 6 link that would work well if I switch to it from quill ?

and Dyadian Dawn leech life from chilled enemies, how do u chill them ?

Mortal conviction, what for? cant see any auras used in pob ?

Never level with EA.
Level with caustic arrow and burning arrow,toxic rain etc

while on budget you do not need 2 weapons, u can just gem swap for bosses until u get a second weapon which should always be a +3 bow.

For aura, malevolance is the best choice
update?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
update?

Waiting on patch notes tomorrow.
After the raider changes, EA raider seems very powerful now
can play starter ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info