[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
DarkLink123 wrote:
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

yes it does thank you

oh man idk if its me or the build but this thing is great for clearing but shit for bosses/metam im doing t1-t5 maps and i do no dmg, ive done everything the guide does RoA>EA>repeat and i do 0dmg ive dumbed 4-5ex on this build

Sorry too say this man, but it is you, not thr build. Ea is currently the best boss killer. Look at my videos or any other guide with EA, evem awakener lvl 8 melts like pudding 🍰
Any chance you can post a POB that shows that top gear you are using? Theres a big difference between what is in your guide vs the 3 POB links
Hey, im having some trouble running this build, Im mostly sure I just need to take a better look at the playstyle, but if you could, can you take a look at my character's gear and tell me if anything is amiss? Appreciate it :)
"
Pretsal wrote:
Hey, im having some trouble running this build, Im mostly sure I just need to take a better look at the playstyle, but if you could, can you take a look at my character's gear and tell me if anything is amiss? Appreciate it :)

Your gear is solid.
What you might invest next is amulet with +2 to gems and try to find gear with fire damage over time multiplier.
As far as the playstyle is concerned, you never stop moving, have flasks up all the time, shoot arrows then RoA if mob is rare and move on.
Maybe consider buying a better chest, but that one should work fine as well.
You aim to have around 70% dodge and 50% evasion with flasks up
Hey, could you explain why is the Quill Rain bow BiS? I have trouble understanding that..

Also, could you take a look at my gear and give a tip what's best to improve NEXT? don't have a lot of currency, but would like to improve a bit so I could farm higher maps :)
"
kenkob1 wrote:
Hey, could you explain why is the Quill Rain bow BiS? I have trouble understanding that..

Also, could you take a look at my gear and give a tip what's best to improve NEXT? don't have a lot of currency, but would like to improve a bit so I could farm higher maps :)

Quill rain is the best for budget gear, and just a bit worse than +3 bow.
It is definitely better to use quill than +2 bow.
You can improve your bow, your helmet. Get EA incr duration enchant and then craft a decent helmet with scorched fossil to get -9 res.
I also see you do not have fire damage over time multiplier on ur gea, that is better than ele damage.
Buy flask that catarina drops to get life on kill, you need it for maps.
Divined lethal pride with 60% burning damage and ignite you inflict deal damage 10% faster. Is this good for build?
"
Divined lethal pride with 60% burning damage and ignite you inflict deal damage 10% faster. Is this good for build?

yes it is
Is 20/20 or 21/0 EA better for damage?

Don't really have the funds for 21/20 atm
"
spectrearc wrote:
Is 20/20 or 21/0 EA better for damage?

Don't really have the funds for 21/20 atm

21/20 is better for bosses.
If you have enough chance to ignite, 21/0 will suffice, especially for mobs in maps, diference is seen only on bosses for the duration, since you can stack exstra arrows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info