[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

Picked this build as my league started, I only play ssf so progression pace is nice, I'm taking it really slow this league and when I get time to play this build keeps me wanting to make it stronker. I haven't been checking the guide in a while and saw you made changes to gems setup could you list them in order of importance? I only have 5 links and altho I can guess which would be better I just wana make sure :)

Heres my gear so far (don't get to play allot) :p

"
Picked this build as my league started, I only play ssf so progression pace is nice, I'm taking it really slow this league and when I get time to play this build keeps me wanting to make it stronker. I haven't been checking the guide in a while and saw you made changes to gems setup could you list them in order of importance? I only have 5 links and altho I can guess which would be better I just wana make sure :)

Heres my gear so far (don't get to play allot) :p

Very brave of you to play EA in SSF.
What I would do in ssf, I d try to chance quill rain and dyadawn belt, those 2 uniques can carry u through the game.
Replace combustion with deadly ailments, and make sure u use flamability.
If you are playing softcore, farm tabula for 6L. Other than that, upgrade rares with more life, res ele damage and fire over time mods
"
semma_car19 wrote:

Very brave of you to play EA in SSF.
What I would do in ssf, I d try to chance quill rain and dyadawn belt, those 2 uniques can carry u through the game.
Replace combustion with deadly ailments, and make sure u use flamability.
If you are playing softcore, farm tabula for 6L. Other than that, upgrade rares with more life, res ele damage and fire over time mods

Thank you for the complinet :D I dropped a quill 10 minutes before posting this reply, managed to 6 socket it in two jewlers and 5 link it in 100ish fuses.
Ill be sure to start trying to chance the belt and swap to Deadly ailments, thank you for your reply :)

Last edited by Piffi94 on Jan 21, 2020, 7:19:11 AM
Hi, i tried to use your links for the poe planner but the pastebin links( https://pastebin.com/EWi50dRx ) does not work!?
Am i doing something wrong?

thx in advance
"
TrueDredd wrote:
Hi, i tried to use your links for the poe planner but the pastebin links( https://pastebin.com/EWi50dRx ) does not work!?
Am i doing something wrong?

thx in advance

When u, open path if building go to import thrn import from pastebin
Thx i got it, i tried to paste the link at the website poe-planner...

greetz
If i only have a 5link chest what can i remove?
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

Yo have to be more specific, what do you have in that chest,or what would u like to have
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

Yo have to be more specific, what do you have in that chest,or what would u like to have

oh sorry, i have the exact gems from the BIS post from the person who made this, same color sockets etc everything is the same except his is 6 link and mine is 5 link everything else is the same as well boots rings amulet etc
"
DarkLink123 wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
DarkLink123 wrote:

oh sorry, i have the exact gems from the BIS post from the person who made this, same color sockets etc everything is the same except his is 6 link and mine is 5 link everything else is the same as well boots rings amulet etc

I made this, that is why I am asking.
You have 2 options:
1. Run totem in it and drop increased duration, can even run in 4L, GMP is not needed.
2. You can run 3 curse setup in here if you have a +1 curse chest or awakened curse on hit lvl 5 like I do now, and run 3 curses (flamability,ele weaknes and despair) conect with RoA and enhance lvl4 and there u go. Hope I clarified things a bit for you.

You can visit the twitch stream twitch.tv/semma_car19 and check the armory for my current gear.
Good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info