[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

semma_car19 try now, sorry I didn't expect it I thought it wasn't hidden, years have passed.
your gear is ok, not great but ok.
What I suggest is changing the craft on bow, the speed that you crafter is not local speed, it does not affect your base speed from the bow and that is why ur attack speed is very low.
try to get explosive arrow enchant with 40% duration and then just spam craft ur helm with scorching and pristine fossil to get -9 fire res to nearby enemies.
Hi, i don't get why you are using Mortal Conviction, can you help me out ?
Following your tanky POB version, your EA links on both bosses and mapping, seem to be completely different from what you are actually using when I look at your current character's profile - was POB just not updated with this info?
"
Sanjen wrote:
Following your tanky POB version, your EA links on both bosses and mapping, seem to be completely different from what you are actually using when I look at your current character's profile - was POB just not updated with this info?

Thread has been update with new PoB and items. However gems and links are not changed because PoB is crazy for some reason when importing from character.
You have latest update with gems links and gear. Most likely I will drop awakened unbound ailments when I finish crafting my new bow and add empower
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Sanjen wrote:

Thread has been update with new PoB and items. However gems and links are not changed because PoB is crazy for some reason when importing from character.
You have latest update with gems links and gear. Most likely I will drop awakened unbound ailments when I finish crafting my new bow and add empower

Thank you for the reply! After 520 chroms getting 3 R 2 B 1 G i was almost REAL sad :) The build is fun and much better so far than when I tried with league start!
"
Sanjen wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Sanjen wrote:

Thank you for the reply! After 520 chroms getting 3 R 2 B 1 G i was almost REAL sad :) The build is fun and much better so far than when I tried with league start!

it only gets better and better
later on u become mostly unkillable, I mean you do not die like at all
If you want a damage calculator for Explosive arrow you can use the following, it is updated frequently and has comments enabled if you have questions. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1cuU38iQpCNisX7j6xUh1-gB5PnbWP866cYz0RhmLs/edit?usp=sharing
What do i do with my 6 links 3 curse setup now ? ommgggggggggg
Last edited by Kenshait on Jan 16, 2020, 6:22:46 PM
"
Kenshait wrote:
What do i do with my 6 links 3 curse setup now ? ommgggggggggg

6L curse setup is also fine and will be also very good, especially in maps.
If you run 6L curse setup just make sure to have boots with balista totem support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info