[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

Hey there.

I rly love playing this build, but one thing annoys the hell out of me and i can't figure out what i do wrong or whats wrong.

My clear atm seems fine, but as soon i get to bosses/metamorphs it crumbles .
I swap bow (highest quality+lvl gems in my single target bow), place dem ballista totems, Rain of arrows and spam EA untill explosion and then a new rain of arrow. etc....

But dmg bosses arent melting, as i see on your videoes, i know my gear arent on pair at any cost, but im talking about t10-t12 map bosses not t16 and conqourers.

Any chance you will take a few mins to look through my char and give some feedback? =)
Also how do you use both malevolence and grace ?? it takes off 100% mana :)

here is a pastebin for my PoB profile: https://pastebin.com/EPQR8p1k

hope to hear from you :)
Last edited by Almez on Jan 12, 2020, 2:45:58 PM
"
Almez wrote:
Hey there.

I rly love playing this build, but one thing annoys the hell out of me and i can't figure out what i do wrong or whats wrong.

I swap bow (highest quality+lvl gems in my single target bow), place dem ballista totems, Rain of arrows and spam EA untill explosion and then a new rain of arrow. etc....

But dmg bosses arent melting, as i see on your videoes, i know my gear arent on pair at any cost, but im talking about t10-t12 map bosses not t16 and conqourers.

Any chance you will take a few mins to look through my char and give some feedback? =)

I took a look at your character, you have several issues.
1. U are not triggering Elemental Equilibrium properly. You have no flat cold or light damage so what happens when ur fuses explode they get +25 fire resists, please get flat light or cold damage.
2. Change your weapon, do not use Silverbranch, use quill rain, after testing, quill is much much better and it will even carry u through all content, for single target a +3 bow is cheap now, so u can get that.
3. Annoint amulet to get divine judgement.
4. Get EA lvl 21 and get blood magic to get rid of that ring and get some ele damage rings with life and resis.
5. Apply turbulent catalysts to ur belt, you need 20 of those.
6. Get more jewels into those sockets.

I updated my thread with best gear and explanation behind each gear and gem links, check those and u will be fine, and try to get an elder chest with life on kill and craft spell dodge on it.

P.S. Please get flat cold or light damage on ur gear or an abyss jewel to proc -50 fire resist, that is the main point of this build
tired of being oneshot? any boss is a joke with this. EA gives enough damage output, be tanky, a bit slower yet still can clear quite fast. this is my Chieftain variation.

https://pastebin.com/YGVUB2GM

I get 86% chaos resist by means of a Glorius Vanity jewel not shown in PoB. the +1 arrow quill rain is not mandatory.

"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Almez wrote:
Hey there.

1. U are not triggering Elemental Equilibrium properly. You have no flat cold or light damage so what happens when ur fuses explode they get +25 fire resists, please get flat light or cold damage.
2. Change your weapon, do not use Silverbranch, use quill rain, after testing, quill is much much better and it will even carry u through all content, for single target a +3 bow is cheap now, so u can get that.
4. Get EA lvl 21 and get blood magic to get rid of that ring and get some ele damage rings with life and resis.

I updated my thread with best gear and explanation behind each gear and gem links, check those and u will be fine, and try to get an elder chest with life on kill and craft spell dodge on it.

P.S. Please get flat cold or light damage on ur gear or an abyss jewel to proc -50 fire resist, that is the main point of this build

I got both add cold and lightning on my quiver??? added that before i wrote here, but still help less :P

You talk about blood magic, do you want me to gem it or spec into it in talent tree? also i've had divine judgement on necklace for like 2 days.. :)
"
Almez wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Almez wrote:
Hey there.

I got both add cold and lightning on my quiver??? added that before i wrote here, but still help less :P

You talk about blood magic, do you want me to gem it or spec into it in talent tree? also i've had divine judgement on necklace for like 2 days.. :)

Ye I see the quiver now, get blood magic from the tree, level up gems and switch to quill and u will be fine, change bossing setup gems, look at my current bossing setup that one is the best
"
semma_car19 wrote:

Ye I see the quiver now, get blood magic from the tree, level up gems and switch to quill and u will be fine, change bossing setup gems, look at my current bossing setup that one is the best

I've bought 2 new bows for what my current budget could afford.
But, im still having huge problems with boss damage, and i do exactly as you write in your guide...

Also about Blood Magic, i've followed your PoB for deadeye and in that talent tree you dont take BM for some reason.

and a last thing, watched through your gear, and i can't see you have any "added cold or lightning damage" on your gear, so i don't get the reasoning for it :D but im also quit new to poe so im insane noobish so sorry if my question is alittle stupid..
Hi semma its me again, sorry if I still disturb you, but after the last help you gave me I went a long way or at least I thought so, I say so because I came to face sirius the first time and it did not go very well but we leave this detail out. I am starting to deal with the tier14-16 maps and I find it difficult to resist and do fast damage to the bosses through ingnite, as you can see from my character, he is not evil but I lack an honest six-links chest to change with the tabula rasa and a six-links quill rain. I wanted to ask you if there are any tips on the current gear or some gem sockets to fix.
"
DarkSiders96 wrote:
Hi semma its me again, sorry if I still disturb you, but after the last help you gave me I went a long way or at least I thought so, I say so because I came to face sirius the first time and it did not go very well but we leave this detail out. I am starting to deal with the tier14-16 maps and I find it difficult to resist and do fast damage to the bosses through ingnite, as you can see from my character, he is not evil but I lack an honest six-links chest to change with the tabula rasa and a six-links quill rain. I wanted to ask you if there are any tips on the current gear or some gem sockets to fix.

I cannot access ur characters, ur profile is locked for character display
Hey Semma, picked up the build 2 days ago and have made decent progression with all the way to red maps and loving it great build. But I too seem to be missing something here my boss damage feels lackluster. currently got a 5 link quill rain for clear and a 6 link for single target and I swap when i need. Any chance you could have a look over my build see if anythings standing out as wrong or where I can go next for more damage. Thanks :).

Update: now got 2 6 links quill rain and with more levels the damage im putting out is decent. Still would love more ways to increase damage. oh and one question the single target gems have now changed in the guide would you recommend changing to deadly ailments & unbound ailments before you have the awakened versions or only change to them after you have the awakened variants.
Last edited by _Citizen_ on Jan 13, 2020, 5:16:08 PM
Hi!
I was trying to make this build work, but still experiencing problems with HP and Life Leech. What can be done for HP and Life Leech?
And very low damage in solo target.
What do I need to replace in equipment?
Last edited by Bolfard on Jan 13, 2020, 2:23:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info