[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

So clear is great, but my single target seems off. It seems like my arrows are either missing or i'm not igniting. It looks like my arrows are going straight through bosses. Here is my gear. Granted my barrage gem is not leveled up, i'm not sure if thats the problem.
Last edited by Tathios on Jan 17, 2020, 6:41:53 PM
"
Tathios wrote:
So clear is great, but my single target seems off. It seems like my arrows are either missing or i'm not igniting. It looks like my arrows are going straight through bosses. Here is my gear. Granted my barrage gem is not leveled up, i'm not sure if thats the problem.

I see a problem. I do not know if you have on the tree, but I see no flat light/cold damage on gear, you are not proccing ele equilibrium, unless you have an abyss jewel in your tree that I do not see. Also, really important. Your accuracy is probably very low and that is why you are missing a lot. Either get some items with accuracy or buy a jewel tempered mind that gives accuracy ofr intelligence not allocated, I think that is how it is called. After you fix accuracy and equlibirum you should be killing Awakener 8 with ease
Thoughts on Theif's Torment in this build?

I see a lot of Deadeyes using it.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Thiefs-Torment&skill=Explosive-Arrow
livejamie

So i'm having some issues at doing bosses with the build. I'm using the tankier build with BM with Deadeye ascendancy. I don't know if my evasion rating is good enough (5377 without flasks)and my damage seems low on bosses, i'm currently doing tier 16 and it is absolutely hard to kill most bosses, what should i do ? (Accuracy is a bit lower, 97% percent and 93%).
"
livejamie wrote:

Honestly I am not a fan of it, I like to go BM and get lots of life on the way, but some ppl like it. And also deadeye ascendancy is not for this, raider is 10 times better
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Honestly I am not a fan of it, I like to go BM and get lots of life on the way, but some ppl like it. And also deadeye ascendancy is not for this, raider is 10 times better

How-come Raider is 10x better? Might be a good thing to put in your FAQ. :)
livejamie
do you have a link to the passive tree, as the pastbin you have isnt showing anything up for me
"
Lucivar_Yasi wrote:
do you have a link to the passive tree, as the pastbin you have isnt showing anything up for me

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwD7gguCbsOPBEPEmkS8RUgFxwYVhhqGJEZjhm0HNwdFB2-HxghsCKvI_Ykuyj6LOktTS2DLpQvcjBxMHwwfzOHNPc1kjboN9Q4UzlSOkI6UjpYOw08LTy-QYdFnUd-SdVLeE2SUUdR-1NSVcZWSFb6WAdYr19wZU1m_Wh0a5BvO3F5dud343gNePl-3X8rgseDX4Ntg8yD24TZhmCGs419jbmNv48aj0aPgJeFmK2a4JuNm6GnCKlurJi18rc-uJO8n702vqfAGs0W037UI9gk2L3Y1dpi20_dDd2o37_gw-vu7T_tg-4O73rv6_Fs82_2o_fX-ej9bv4K?accountName=semma_car19&characterName=Semma_Power_ranger
"
Kenshait wrote:

So i'm having some issues at doing bosses with the build. I'm using the tankier build with BM with Deadeye ascendancy. I don't know if my evasion rating is good enough (5377 without flasks)and my damage seems low on bosses, i'm currently doing tier 16 and it is absolutely hard to kill most bosses, what should i do ? (Accuracy is a bit lower, 97% percent and 93%).

can somebody help ?
"
Kenshait wrote:
"
Kenshait wrote:

can somebody help ?

Change the weapon, use quill rain also for bosses until u get a +3 bow with damage over time multi or extra arrow. That bow must go.
Id suggest changing ascendancy to raider, cause its better, but that is ur choice.
And you must get a chest with life recovered on kill with empty prefix to add dodge spell, if u do not have life on kill on chest use the catarina flask. Other gear is ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info