[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
Capo1609 wrote:
This build is straight garbage...Made by a lazy player...saying 10ex cost..lol eternity shroud itself costs 16ex...

This is my gear in Metamorph for now, clearing so far all maps i got up until T15, still im low level 88. I got 3 uniq items which are 25c all in all, others are rare, don't think tahts expensive

Spoiler
Hi all,

i killed my first Sirius with EA Raider, which is based on this build with some deviations. Thank you for the guide and discussion so far.

Feel free to check my setup (using weapon swap between single target and general clear) and ask any questions.

Thank you and best regards
Bernhart
my biggest problem with this league is, that i can't get a 6-link :(
i have one, but with bad stats ... easy way to get a 6-link quill rain?
so dying sun is necessary for that gem set up right? for the lmp?
Hi, good day!

I really wanna continue this build but I'm really having a hard time at lvl 52. I can't even kill bosses in act 6. Can someone tell me what's wrong? Also, there are times when i keep on hitting but the arrows don't explode. Linked my equips.

Spoiler
"
JKing_ wrote:
Hi, good day!

I really wanna continue this build but I'm really having a hard time at lvl 52. I can't even kill bosses in act 6. Can someone tell me what's wrong? Also, there are times when i keep on hitting but the arrows don't explode. Linked my equips.

Spoiler

At this point you would like to have more life on equipment, also, it is still too early for EA to hit on, I would recommend leveling with Caustic arrow with a plus 2 bow, it is much stronger at that point, at least until you get into maps, then buy a tabula and switch to 6L EA
What is the best piece of gear to start working towards? A +3 bow, Kaoms, awakened gems, Empower +3/+4, Watcher's Eye for Vitality/Malevolence, etc?
"
ninjax144 wrote:
What is the best piece of gear to start working towards? A +3 bow, Kaoms, awakened gems, Empower +3/+4, Watcher's Eye for Vitality/Malevolence, etc?

I would first aim for Kaom and +3 bow, I ve been testing life leech and so far it is ok, so maybe watcher's eye vitality is not needed,. Although I am going with 6L chest for curses since im gonna have enhance there linked as well and going for max spell/attack doge, But first get the 6L plus 3 bow and go from there
why don't use awakened Deadly ailments ???
"
kOxi_ wrote:
why don't use awakened Deadly ailments ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info