[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

Any best jewels to use? Liking the build so far btw...
"
Grimlek wrote:
Any best jewels to use? Liking the build so far btw...

Rare jewels with stats:
-increased life
-increased fire damage
-fire damage over time
-burning damage
-projectile damage
-increased damage with two handed weapons

The last jewel is watcher's eye for malevolance if u are using malevolance as well
Hi, Ty for your build! i have reroll a Raider like your build who is actually level 86, i have try some low map tier 1 at 4 but i feel very low damage and i got too much difficult for kill boss and clear spead are very very slow can you check my character and tell me whats wrong and what can i do to resolve this problem ? Thanks
"
byboy59 wrote:
Hi, Ty for your build! i have reroll a Raider like your build who is actually level 86, i have try some low map tier 1 at 4 but i feel very low damage and i got too much difficult for kill boss and clear spead are very very slow can you check my character and tell me whats wrong and what can i do to resolve this problem ? Thanks

Well number 1 level up gems or buy lvl 20 gems, EA scales similar to spells and gains damage with leveles.
Skill tree is good, just get blood magic and run malevolance aura.
After testing it turns out that quill rain is better, get a quill rain, have at least 4 links with balista totem and eA.
Go to my profile and check my char, try to get similar gear
Hi Semma! Really appreciate the build so far and though it's been hard at times, the playstyle is fun and I love the hit-and-run.

I'm at a crossroads at this point in the optimization phase. Not sure what to prioritize from here. Damage seems quite good at this point, and I'm gem swapping ignite prolif <-> barrage for bosses when needed (isn't always needed).

My next steps seem to be, find a 6Link and increase the curse count, grab a koams instead and ditch the ballista totems altogether, grab a dying sun... Really I'm not sure what to optimize next. Any pointers? I see your char this season has strayed somewhat from your stated plan from previous seasons.

Thanks again!
"
Jsnorts wrote:
Hi Semma! Really appreciate the build so far and though it's been hard at times, the playstyle is fun and I love the hit-and-run.

I'm at a crossroads at this point in the optimization phase. Not sure what to prioritize from here. Damage seems quite good at this point, and I'm gem swapping ignite prolif <-> barrage for bosses when needed (isn't always needed).

My next steps seem to be, find a 6Link and increase the curse count, grab a koams instead and ditch the ballista totems altogether, grab a dying sun... Really I'm not sure what to optimize next. Any pointers? I see your char this season has strayed somewhat from your stated plan from previous seasons.

Thanks again!

Yes, thanks for compliments. Throughout the maps and bosses I was testing different things to see what works the best for this patch and league.
I find that the best way to play this char now is with fulld dodge/evade mechanics so aim for gear like that.
Biggest doubt is the chest piece.
2 options, Either kaom or evasion chest with life gained on kill, I opted for the second one since right now I have 6,2 k life and I do not think more is needed. I rarely get 1 shot and the 6L is really useful.
Next doubt are balistas/curses.
I think that balistas are much more useful than curse for bosses, none of the 2 are needed for mapping cause you just wipe everything, more stacks with balistas, more ignite damage, less investment than curses. If you do want to try with curses then you should go with 3 curses and enhance gem.
Hey semma_car19,

I really start to enjoy your build. I hard swapped to it from another build but I am comfortably cruising through lower tier maps. Looking forward to improve upon it! :)

Question: How do you think about GMP <-> Ignite Proliferation?
I feel better with GMP in maps. But will Ignite Proliferation beat GMP in the higher tiers in terms of damage?

Thanks for your (or someone else's) answer in advance!
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hey semma_car19,

I really start to enjoy your build. I hard swapped to it from another build but I am comfortably cruising through lower tier maps. Looking forward to improve upon it! :)

I feel better with GMP in maps. But will Ignite Proliferation beat GMP in the higher tiers in terms of damage?

This is my setup for maps and it is the best but only possible if u have 2 bows

if u have 2 bows:EA+GMP+ignite prolif+mirage archer+ele dam with attack+less dur

if u only have 1 weapon and u u swap GMP with barrage then use:
EA+GMP+ele dam with attcks+burn damage+deadly ail+ignite prolif and just swap GMP with barrage for single target
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hey semma_car19,

if u have 2 bows:EA+GMP+ignite prolif+mirage archer+ele dam with attack+less dur

EA+GMP+ele dam with attcks+burn damage+deadly ail+ignite prolif and just swap GMP with barrage for single target

Thanks a lot for your indepth answer!
"
killyouridol wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hey semma_car19,

Thanks a lot for your indepth answer!

no worries, tomorrow I will update the guide with more videos and in depth explanation of BiS gear and why, so keep an eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info