Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

"
Rockell wrote:

They already addressed this mechanic during Exilecon and said getting all 8 skills 6 linked would be about as difficult/require as much time investment as getting 2 6 linked items now. So that kind of makes it seem like an item like Tabula might not even be necessary. PoE was balanced around the idea that most people would never have a 6L item.

And I sell entire stash tabs worth of quality gems at a time pretty much every day during league height, maybe you should check your loot filter.

You're trying to judge a future game by a current games rules, and things will be changed significantly by the time 4.0 hits.

Again I've only ever made a single 6 link in my 3.8k hours of play so saying gems are easier by 4 times doesn't mean shit and most people shouldn't mean only 4.5% of all players should get a 6 link when it's a core aspect of the game. And with poe's natural power creep you end up needing that power in some cases.

And once more it's not my filter, I see all the gems drop in the temple gem room whether they are level 1 no quality or better they just aren't a common drop during story and early mapping from my personal experience. And I've had my gut feeling on announced changes end up being pretty spot on before so I'd rather voice my opinion now in hopes that something may change for the better than to hold it in and end up with something worse than I imagine.
Fun expansion
"
IonDrako wrote:

Again I've only ever made a single 6 link in my 3.8k hours of play so saying gems are easier by 4 times doesn't mean shit and most people shouldn't mean only 4.5% of all players should get a 6 link when it's a core aspect of the game. And with poe's natural power creep you end up needing that power in some cases.

And once more it's not my filter, I see all the gems drop in the temple gem room whether they are level 1 no quality or better they just aren't a common drop during story and early mapping from my personal experience. And I've had my gut feeling on announced changes end up being pretty spot on before so I'd rather voice my opinion now in hopes that something may change for the better than to hold it in and end up with something worse than I imagine.

I've never made a 6 link but every single one of my endgame grinding toons has 1-2 of them. I've had several 6 links drop. Even my SSF characters ended up with 6 links. And I have half the hours you do.

I don't see this as a problem.
I'm pretty sure this in-web filter function, despite being pretty useless for most of us i think, certainly took more time than it would have to finally have the mods sorted the same way with and without the advanced mod display key pressed.
Why isn't this already done ? :/

Nevertheless i love the way it goes (map system reworked, future links on gems, ...)
SSF for ever :)
"
Rockell wrote:
"
IonDrako wrote:

I've never made a 6 link but every single one of my endgame grinding toons has 1-2 of them. I've had several 6 links drop. Even my SSF characters ended up with 6 links. And I have half the hours you do.

I don't see this as a problem.

Yeah I don't see it as a problem either, I think once you understand the economy 6 links are easy to either craft or buy.
Don't focus on 6 LINKING gems, gems already come all linked (they have already said fusings are going). 6 socketing however is something most people can do, either through the recipe or spamming jewelers. I wouldn't focus and get upset about this yet though as it is at least a year away.
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
I'm pretty sure this in-web filter function, despite being pretty useless for most of us i think, certainly took more time than it would have to finally have the mods sorted the same way with and without the advanced mod display key pressed.

Nevertheless i love the way it goes (map system reworked, future links on gems, ...)

This is pretty awesome, tbh.

Especially since this allows console players to use loot filtering
"
Rockell wrote:
"
LoloTwingo wrote:

This is pretty awesome, tbh.

Especially since this allows console players to use loot filtering

It's pretty much *only* for console players. Sure, PC players can use it, but it doesn't appear to offer any real benefits over using the existing methods to install filters.
I don't quite understand the "no more Tabula" thing.

Tabula will still exist, except that in PoE2 it will have 3 white sockets. Since gems have their own supports socketed into them, Tabula can hold the equivalent of 12 gems - three supported abilities, rather than a single ability supported 5 times.

Sounds like a better deal overall, even if it's a bit less convenient in the *very* early stages - but it's not even as if most players even need a Tabula to power-through the beginning of the game anyway.
fantastic. :)
A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info