Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

good sup packs + good league idea and mechanic + best expansion... its gonna be best league ever!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Dec 4, 2019, 8:28:09 AM
New influence + crafted mod + crafted talisman = welcome. :-)
That amulet looks promising. Especially since mana leech + mana regen seem to be broken. Invest heavily in both so you'll still be required to have a mana potion in your belt...
Saved
"
GtRandom wrote:
No, they won’t “destroy” your awfully expensive 6-link craft armor. You just take it, exchange your fusings for jewellers and make yourself 2 6-links in one piece of gear, and all the valuable mods will remain. I don’t see any problems. There will probably be inflation, the mere possession of a 6-link will not be a problem, especially since you will be able to make it in ANY thing. Even in a fucking ring with a hole! So yes - forget about the fact that your body was worth a couple of EX just because it was 6-L. But for you, as an SC player, this should be even better, since now the variety of builds will increase even more, the powercreep will fly off somewhere to Jupiter, and it will be possible to cram up to 9 6-L in total.

My personal issue with the poe2 change is that making a new character after leveling your first one will be much harder since you can't use those 6l chests/weapons from your first character to speed up the process. No more tabula for easy 6L leveling. You have to individually roll every single skill you want 6 linked for every character which for an alt-aholic like me is such a horrendous thought since I won't be able to just grab my twink gear and go at some other new build I thought up since I'd have to most likely invest a huge amount of jewellers to make every skill I want 6 link or buy multiple 6 link gems for who knows how much in trade just to make one more character.

So yeah the players like me who have a hard time staying interested in a single character in mapping and don't rack up the currency to sink into every build or the more casual players that don't have the time to sink into the game are most likely going to get shafted by this change in a sense since the amount of currency you will most likely have to sink into getting multiple gems to be 6L or buy them will be too much to be reasonable even more so with items like tabula, oni-garoshi, etc being worthless as leveling items (because oh man that 1 additional socket on tabula is totes worth not having any stats on a chest piece...wtf do they think tabula is for?)
Last edited by IonDrako on Dec 5, 2019, 3:57:41 AM
I would like to play some ranged attack totem build. Any suggestions? I guess I could try elemental hit hiero, this patch promises +1 maxtotems and faster placement speed.
"
IonDrako wrote:

My personal issue with the poe2 change is that making a new character after leveling your first one will be much harder since you can't use those 6l chests/weapons from your first character to speed up the process. No more tabula for easy 6L leveling. You have to individually roll every single skill you want 6 linked for every character which for an alt-aholic like me is such a horrendous thought since I won't be able to just grab my twink gear and go at some other new build I thought up since I'd have to most likely invest a huge amount of jewellers to make every skill I want 6 link or buy multiple 6 link gems for who knows how much in trade just to make one more character.

So yeah the players like me who have a hard time staying interested in a single character in mapping and don't rack up the currency to sink into every build or the more casual players that don't have the time to sink into the game are most likely going to get shafted by this change in a sense since the amount of currency you will most likely have to sink into getting multiple gems to be 6L or buy them will be too much to be reasonable even more so with items like tabula, oni-garoshi, etc being worthless as leveling items (because oh man that 1 additional socket on tabula is totes worth not having any stats on a chest piece...wtf do they think tabula is for?)

Full agreement. For such players as us it will be the end of pleasure and for me end of this game.
Could we get some bow leveling skills or items that ups the DPS but then also disables balistas in some way ? I absolutely hate balistas (and also totems in melee builds)

Also how about we get some tanky armor pieces that are not evasion-based ?

Looking forward to bow league, very hyped about the rework!
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Soulinet wrote:
"
I really like this spoiler set up. Gives me something to look forward to everyday :)
It feels like an Advent calendar to me :)

Huh, it kinda does! Minus the chocolate, but with something sweeter inside each one. :D

I luv it , cant wait for Patch notes !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
IonDrako wrote:

Full agreement. For such players as us it will be the end of pleasure and for me end of this game.

For leveling i agree,no more tabula kind of slows things down.
But for endgame,say you have now a fully geared character with a 6 link bow and a 6link chest and you want to make a new one.
You still have to buy a new 6 link weapon or a new 6 link chest,except if you use only a generic life res chest for every character and you don't switch from a str skill to intel skill so you can keep the colours.
I read getting 4 6link gems will be as hard as getting a 6link chest now,so 4 times easier to 6link your main skill.
It's not so dramatic of a change,i see no game breaker.
The difrence is that now i have let say 20+ exalts 40+ 6Linked items and 200+ 20+ lvl gems and I can do eny build in an hour and after changes i will have no any 6L item/gem and zero posibility to do any build and 6L gem not accesible at al or worth 10Ex a pice.
So i will not play this game after change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info