Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

And with you and them gone, that'll leave room for the new blood due to come rushing in once PoE2 launches, so all you're doing is making room for the fresh recruits.

On your way out, don't let the door hit ya!

And you are representative of GGG :) aren't you?. These standard players have been playing this game for a few years. New recruits will play a few months not more :). Especialy if they reset whole market and there will be no posibility to obtain necesarilly items gems with exact links.
Ligues are fine if you want exp and play 1 (only one) build (i dont count ill players wich do 100lvl in a week).
Standard is excellent if you want play and check a lot of different builds without levleling which is very boring after hundreds quests.

THEY WANT TO DESTOY 1 PART of 2 THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARTS (6l items) OF THESE GAME. THE OTHER IS SKILL TREE

You are NOT the people's representative just as I don't represent GGG, but you are also not noteworthy enough to have them bend head nor knee to your whims, wants and desires.

Get over yourself, and then we can talk.
"
DarkenX wrote:

You are NOT the people's representative just as I don't represent GGG, but you are also not noteworthy enough to have them bend head nor knee to your whims, wants and desires.

I am not but i gave them good advice. After changes will not be standard players at all and posibility of game (for normal players) on ligues will not reach 30-40%
Amazing, waiting for poe 2.

------------------------
Online dice generator https://www.de-en-ligne.fr
My favorite online dice generator when i need some random in poe.
Last edited by BlacknDream on Dec 2, 2019, 6:02:51 PM
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

I am not but i gave them good advice. After changes will not be standard players at all and posibility of game (for normal players) on ligues will not reach 30-40%

so standard players can make more builds because economy doesn't reset? thats some hilarious asumption. Almost as hilarious as 6 linked items having any rarity in standard. it' s just a chore to craft it in leagues. In standard i would use my mass of exhalts to either buy it for redicilous prices or craft it myself with 10k+ fusings and all recipes. Thats not an aspect of the game. It even less interesting in standard than during leagues. And corrupting? have some insider information how corrupting will work in poe2? then please share. Otherwise, welcome to the fucking university of outofmybuttfactsaretrue.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
BassTone wrote:
Great, so burning arrow is the new meta. I really hate how every league is meta driven and not actual league driven.

Yeah burning arrow isnt going to be meta dude lol. Though if I get a xophs nurture im rerolling it XD Imagine assuming whats meta before all the skill reworks are even announced properly and patch notes arent released :D someones assuming a bit. Also somethings always going to be meta, its impossible not to have a meta so idk wtf your point is.

Also no ones forcing you to play the meta, league still going to work without following the meta lol.
IGN : Moogleinabox
Last edited by Moogleinabox on Dec 2, 2019, 7:15:58 PM
That glove mod is sexy
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
That glove mod is sexy

Sure is! So, that is basically the new "Tribal Fury" keystone in a mod as opposed to an anointment.
"
Kaizok wrote:
"
kylelurty wrote:
"
Kaizok wrote:
*Sad wand noises*

I hope they will announce more for wand than simply "Barrage support work with wand attacks".

I'd like to see some for wand and melee but I don't think that's going to happen since they've reworked both in the last couple of patches.

Melee was reworked yeah, not wands.
The last thing that was for wands was the nerf to KB in 3.4 and before that was a change to PS. Was not even close to be a rework, which wands need because bow is better and have more skills.
With a rework GGG would do something with the fact that wands nodes are in the witch part of the tree but it's not even usable with witch ascendancies.

True, wands in particular have not had much love to them but spells had a rework not that long ago. I agree with wand nodes being in the witch area and not having any real effect within witch ascendancy. I would like to see more support for them branching down into the templar area or changing something within the Elementalist to have something to do with wands/staves. Giving different bonuses depending on the weapon selection.
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

You absolutely inadequately evaluate changes in the system of sockets. No, they won’t “destroy” your awfully expensive 6-link craft armor. You just take it, exchange your fusings for jewellers and make yourself 2 6-links in one piece of gear, and all the valuable mods will remain. I don’t see any problems. There will probably be inflation, the mere possession of a 6-link will not be a problem, especially since you will be able to make it in ANY thing. Even in a fucking ring with a hole! So yes - forget about the fact that your body was worth a couple of EX just because it was 6-L. But for you, as an SC player, this should be even better, since now the variety of builds will increase even more, the powercreep will fly off somewhere to Jupiter, and it will be possible to cram up to 9 6-L in total. So stop crying and embrace incoming interesting and, supposedly, awesome changes!
Cmon! Nine 6-links! No more fucken fusing gambling! What ever you want besides? Material compensation? You'r sick. Never heared about server wipes in MMO? Say thanks that you'll have all your stuff in PoE 2. They really could've made it divided game. Thats where you could've cry.
I really like this spoiler set up. Gives me something to look forward to everyday :)
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info