Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

Damn so burning arrow gonna be some kind of Explosive arrow now? Right after 90% of ailments avoidance map mod will be changed count me in.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Dec 1, 2019, 12:37:04 PM
"
Rockell wrote:
All of this sounds like you played a game for free and now you want someone to pay you for it because things changed. Is there a way you could possibly sound more entitled?

Like all players i bought a lot of stashes so you are telling bullshit
Last edited by Marceli73xa on Dec 1, 2019, 12:45:49 PM
Cool!

"
Marceli73xa wrote:
"
Rockell wrote:
All of this sounds like you played a game for free and now you want someone to pay you for it because things changed. Is there a way you could possibly sound more entitled?

Like all players i bought a lot of stashes so you are telling bullshit

And you got a stash tab out of it. What's more that stash tab will remain functional and is constantly updated to work with the game.

The transaction is completed. You getting money or anything else because you want compensation for your time playing a game you enjoyed is absolutely ridiculous and asinine. Just stop. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 2, 2019, 8:37:56 AM
"
Damn so burning arrow gonna be some kind of Explosive arrow now? Right after 90% of ailments avoidance map mod will be changed count me in.

Burning arrow ignite prolif chieftan ayyyy
Awesome
*Sad wand noises*

I hope they will announce more for wand than simply "Barrage support work with wand attacks".
"
Kaizok wrote:
*Sad wand noises*

I hope they will announce more for wand than simply "Barrage support work with wand attacks".

I'd like to see some for wand and melee but I don't think that's going to happen since they've reworked both in the last couple of patches.
wtf is spoiler? burning arrow change is a SPOILER? and what about having a path of exile 2 being a spoiler with out the COMMUN PPL playing you asshole ...hey i have a spoiler for you diablo 4 is coming out
"
Marceli73xa wrote:
I would suggest posibility of trade 6-L items for the same item without links plus 6-7 ex BUT these are old ex which after trade will be inflationed A LOT so to avoid that that should compensate this somehow mayby by adding 1-2 randomly from 4 new exalts.
Tabula rasa should have old price 1 divine orb

If you are a standard only player and want a compensation for your existing 6 links you should just sell them now, while they are still worth a lot. It's not like this change is coming that soon anyways and you already know about it in advance. So you have plenty of time to easily adapt to it and take actions before it happens.

Besides, standard league never was and probably never will be something they care enough about to not let big changes happen. Also, like others already said, be assure they will figure something out to make these changes in such a way that you get something worthy in return, for those people who are too lazy to sell their stuff in time and still feel cheated and complain.
Last edited by itzchris89 on Dec 2, 2019, 6:34:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info