Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
Rockell wrote:
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
I'm pretty sure this in-web filter function, despite being pretty useless for most of us i think, certainly took more time than it would have to finally have the mods sorted the same way with and without the advanced mod display key pressed.
Why isn't this already done ? :/

Nevertheless i love the way it goes (map system reworked, future links on gems, ...)

This is pretty awesome, tbh.

Especially since this allows console players to use loot filtering

It's pretty much *only* for console players. Sure, PC players can use it, but it doesn't appear to offer any real benefits over using the existing methods to install filters.

Well then you have people like me who have 2 different machines they play POE on, a laptop and desktop.
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
I don't quite understand the "no more Tabula" thing.
One additional gem slot when we already get 9 full gem slots and can get the same from an unset ring is certainly worth a lot less than the "free" six link and would pretty much never be worth losing armor affixes.

But no one knows what Tabula (or anything else) is really going to look like over a year from now.

"
UnclePobatti wrote:
It's pretty much *only* for console players. Sure, PC players can use it, but it doesn't appear to offer any real benefits over using the existing methods to install filters.
It should at least be neater than writing text files into a specific folder and changing the file type like it's 1999, and we'll always have the loot filters on any device we might be playing on. We can also check if the loot filter is valid without loading it in the game.

I don't know if the current way would work on MacOS since I've never used it. Might be a preparation for that as well, in addition to consoles.
Online filter is fantastic, especially for console players!

And I have a question, can several people use same filter? (Like one Host edit it, and all followers get updated)
Or copy from profile screen of streamer? Or any character with open profile?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Chris , please make more creative uniques
im rly bored to see old legacy uniques always be top
Teaser about Vaal side areas in maps is missing.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Wow ! The Ivory Tower is an alternative to Shav for low life, nice !

SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 7, 2019, 5:00:34 PM
"
Joker wrote:
But no one knows what Tabula (or anything else) is really going to look like over a year from now.

It would make sense to have one socket and one single affix "Socketed active gem has 6 sockets"
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 7, 2019, 6:21:06 PM
I'm still amazed nobody's commented on how stupid OP that chestpiece is
"
Rockell wrote:

Because... It really isn't? Youd have to stack and not reserve at least 3k mana to make it worth while
"
Rockell wrote:

I'd call it mediocre at best. Will become vendor trash after the first month.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info