Time to say goodbye to POE playing since 2012 - Hopefully 4.0 brings better!

"
trixxar wrote:
" insane life pool 5,4K with 1 K ES"

Thats not very high at all.

Necromancers are powerful but not particularly dependable. They are rippy.

- 10% pdr for free
- so much free res and such a cheap dps that you can just concentrate on defences on gear and the tree
- zombie leech
- gets fortify without even getting close to anything dangerous
- does dps while dodging stuff
- all the dps nodes you really need are on the way to the most juicy life nodes
"

2 ~8k ehp with ~1k regen and bone offering is a glass cannon build. My necromancer would be far more viable in hc than yours and mine is also a glass cannon. A real hc build would be like jugg with 8+perm endurance charges, 85% or higher all max res and capped (including chaos), perm 90% phys reduction, perm fortify, at least one forbidden taste or es regain mechanic besides flask/hit/leech/regen, 100% cc immunity that can be negated, bleed or at least corruptes blood immunity, at least 2000 perm regen or overleech, at least 8k ehp that has the full effect of recovery methods, at least 2 mobility skills, phasing on demand, vaal molten shell and molten shell, and a primary ability that doesn't need you to stay rooted to use. Keep in mind, even characters like that WILL get one shot by certain mechanics and GGG WILL nerf your build eventually because they have a vendetta against tanky builds in softcore and they do not care at all about hc.

What he said,
I've made such a Jugg in BLight SC (since I really like tanks), and I've still gotten killed in a few occasions (2-3 times), although if I were more carefull I maybe could have avoided them.

dual Nebulochs, 9 end charges, perma fortify (on main skill) with +50% effect from tree, 50k armour, 7.8k life, 3k/sec+ regen, 2.5k/sec leech, kaom's roots, 1 forbidden taste, 1 lion's roar, and a usual combo of utility/immunities flasks

last but not least, 30k damage bubble from vaal molten shell which I mostly used before legion fights etc...
And mindless spam of normal molten shell with 10k bubble. (Although I stopped using these recently)
Last edited by smichal52 on Oct 16, 2019, 3:03:15 AM
It would help a lot if the player would be willing willing to make his characters public, so we can talk serious about the "hero".
By having a look at your achievements, I can say that we are talking about a Hardcore charakter, that made it to level 84.
Then it was switched to standard characters.

This league is first time for long time, that I am trying again a hardcore SSF character.
I know my hardware is god enough to play the game smooth, but sometimes and in case of minions and big army, the server could lagg.

In higher tier maps and for me level9 map promenade with some ugly rolls is high, it could be very dangerous through spikes of massive damage incoming, when you only have one life.
But that is HC! If you can´t take it to die and start for new, better never chose HC.
In another game, I played a lot HC, but there it is much easier than in PoE.

Do not give up, take a break, maybe even do a little SC.
"
Gannicus2491 wrote:
It would help a lot if the player would be willing willing to make his characters public, so we can talk serious about the "hero".

It wouldn't, this thread is about the OP venting and trying to dodge the self reflection required to be good at HC. The boss isn't particularly challenging so the death comes down to player error or character fail, the character mentioned is clearly on the glass side but as its a necro its 100% player error.
Claims to have "Perfect Build"

Has characters private so they can not be viewed or critiqued...

You already tell us everything we need to know without saying a word.. You also tell us exactly what your problem is as well. You think you know everything therefore you can never learn anything... Only a fool feels there is no more to learn.

Theres one thing i can tell you for certain you will never make your build better or fix your issues complaining on the forums... Maybe try making your characters able to be viewed and ask for some help instead.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 16, 2019, 7:20:02 AM
Dying to the promenade boss as necro is a player failure - you shouldn't be near any bosses, with very few exceptions. And most times running for avoiding slams - so artic armour is useless.

My last HC death was porcupines - clearly a too glassy build and playing too reckless.

It's not the build. You can play any build HC. Just can't play it like an SC player would. All you people who are focusing on his character don't get that. That's ok. But you only think you're helping.
"
Llyrain wrote:
My last HC death was porcupines

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
guy signs up to be punished and complains when he gets punished..wtf? this game is NOT HC friendly, everyone knows it. if you want to punish yourself then go ahead but dont cry here about it
"
Farystar wrote:
I think game is just bullshit. No matter how perfect build i make i always RIP in HC at Tier 9 or Tier 12 maps.

Level 84 Femur staff of saints 6 sockets 5 linked, insane life pool 5,4K with 1 K ES, arctic armor, Discipline, Bone Armor level 20 skill from ascendancy, enfeeble + Flesh offering on cast when damage taken. Gems were at this level some 23% some 20% with + level from Global ascendancy + femur staff.

Fucking ripped again, now from Tier 9 Promenade bosses like WTF. With 4 Specters + 9 zombies + 2 carrion golems. Stupid unbalanced bullshit.

I will maybe check the state of game in 4.0, but i doubt since you can RIP at level 84 Tier 9 Promenade map (Yeah sure). 6 RIPS already in HC Blight. Fucking wasting time cant make it to endgame as solo player most of the time.

- 5.4k Life
- Defensive skill on CWDT (You still have to take damage to trigger it lmao)
- Dies to Promenade boss of all the things?

Bold of you to claim your build is perfect.

Might want to change your forum signature LOL
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info