Time to say goodbye to POE playing since 2012 - Hopefully 4.0 brings better!

"
Farystar wrote:
I think game is just bullshit. No matter how perfect build i make i always RIP in HC at Tier 9 or Tier 12 maps.

Level 84 Femur staff of saints 6 sockets 5 linked, insane life pool 5,4K with 1 K ES, arctic armor, Discipline, Bone Armor level 20 skill from ascendancy, enfeeble + Flesh offering on cast when damage taken. Gems were at this level some 23% some 20% with + level from Global ascendancy + femur staff.

Fucking ripped again, now from Tier 9 Promenade bosses like WTF. With 4 Specters + 9 zombies + 2 carrion golems. Stupid unbalanced bullshit.

I will maybe check the state of game in 4.0, but i doubt since you can RIP at level 84 Tier 9 Promenade map (Yeah sure). 6 RIPS already in HC Blight. Fucking wasting time cant make it to endgame as solo player most of the time.

A waste of time is playing a video game where you just push buttons with no in game risk.

As for you leaving, if PoE isn’t your cup of tea then so be it. I hope you never come back since it seems this game is bad for your mental health.
Last edited by fomori2 on Oct 17, 2019, 6:29:54 AM
are u trying to facethank everything or what?

gotta dodge in this game lel
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
perfect build OMEGALUL

unhide your character tab so we can have a laugh
I'm sorry to hear that you're a newbie marshmellow on 20c of gear who feels that they are entitled to things. Enjoy your next game.
"
sawseech wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you're a newbie marshmellow on 20c of gear who feels that they are entitled to things. Enjoy your next game.

where did you get 20 chaos. I clearly stated i lost gear already worth 10+ exalts at this stage, somewhere in the comments. I am not trying to search for excuses, but a lot of rips in POE you cannot predict no matter how smart or good you play.

I don't know why a lot of people nowadays start calling you names, just because you disagree on something.

Ps. Coming from a person that plays soft core, what a funny guy :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 19, 2019, 7:28:38 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
Ps. Coming from a person that plays soft core, what a funny guy :)

The moment GGG said using logout macros is acceptable for HC players rather than dealing with the bullshit that made it justified is the moment I lost respect for people who play HC, especially those who claim they're better for doing so. Sorry, dude, you're not special.

Next time, I suggest you make a tankier summoner. Drop femurs and use a shield like Magna Eclipsis. With how much more powerful minions had become, you can easily sacrifice some DPS gear for tankiness, and still put out close to the same amount of damage since before 3.8 or more. You claim your build had 10+ ex worth of gear, this should be easily within your price range.

By all accounts, my character is tankier than what you claim your build was. Almost 7k life, stack armor, no shield (necromantic aegis), reliance on Bone Armour, and I've never had problems running Promenade maps. The only map I ever fear as a summoner is Acid Caverns, because the Warband leader group kicks the shit out of my minions.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Oct 19, 2019, 12:42:28 PM
calling 5.4k life pool as "insane" is quite cringy i must admit, op's account is old, but cant believe someone expirienced could have said such thing. i dont know many variants of builds where 5.4k of hp is enough not to be vulnerable to ripping in high tier maps, maybe some mom shit with 95% evade 75% spelldodge without vaal grace, unless you'r baron str stacking w/geofri's and shaper's touch and have 5.4k hp AND 10k es on top of that :) and even with such char i ripped to malachai's slam on core map with nasty mods. i mean, cmon, dude.
dead game
bring back 3.13
For context, I don't play HC. Trading is crappy and made it not fun.

When he say he lost gear, that means that a character died and the gear is sent to SC. In HC, losing gear is the true punishment for death, not as much as losing the character.

My view of the complaint is that it's not that much complaining about HC. Instead it is a complaint about the refocusing of PoE to a very fast paced clear whole screens instantly and "one-shot" deaths type game. In this environment if there's technical stutter/glitch causing a pause in the outpouring of dps the chance of a "one-shot" or instant death sky rockets.

Anyway, to those attacking him about HC, I suggest you refocus those attacks at what he's really complaining about.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
calling 5.4k life pool as "insane" is quite cringy i must admit, op's account is old, but cant believe someone expirienced could have said such thing. i dont know many variants of builds where 5.4k of hp is enough not to be vulnerable to ripping in high tier maps, maybe some mom shit with 95% evade 75% spelldodge without vaal grace, unless you'r baron str stacking w/geofri's and shaper's touch and have 5.4k hp AND 10k es on top of that :) and even with such char i ripped to malachai's slam on core map with nasty mods. i mean, cmon, dude.

I agree 100%, that is why i'm completely loosing interest. It is beyond me that such char can get 1 shot in 2019, no matter what boss it is. 1 shot mechanics are old, overused, boring and stupid asf.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
I agree 100%, that is why i'm completely loosing interest. It is beyond me that such char can get 1 shot in 2019, no matter what boss it is. 1 shot mechanics are old, overused, boring and stupid asf.

But you've known about them. What are you even doing that you aren't just using your evade skill while your minions do things? It doesn't sound like you're a caster by any stretch, so what's keeping you from moving?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info