Time to say goodbye to POE playing since 2012 - Hopefully 4.0 brings better!

i bet he casted something like storm brand on the bosses and suicided :P
d:-D*
That boss cast's a lightning shield which proqs on hit.

So it's really not difficult to shred 6.5k hp with 12+ minions all slamming away proqing the dps buff.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
i bet he casted something like storm brand on the bosses and suicided :P

I was pure phys Necro build with summon raging spirits, 9 zombies, 4 Specter, 2 carrion golems with 2K mana pool MOM, Arctic armor, capped ress, gems at 20 to 23 % with + levels from staff and from ascendacy, 600 life regen at level 84 6,4K EHP, hot key on mouse Bone armor level 20 skill, flame dash for quick escape.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 15, 2019, 5:01:41 PM
"
Boem wrote:
That boss cast's a lightning shield which proqs on hit.

So it's really not difficult to shred 6.5k hp with 12+ minions all slamming away proqing the dps buff.

Peace,

-Boem-

15 minions. carrion golems on 5 link. In 7,5 years in POE i know my ways around, but am just speachless you take days insane amount of hours and grind into this game, so it takes all that happy moments in fucking second away. Seems fun to me...sure.

After 6 RIps already in this league with more than 10 exalts worth of gear ripped in 1 month of playtime. Yeah seems legit.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 15, 2019, 5:04:17 PM
"
Farystar wrote:

15 minions. carrion golems on 5 link.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lightning_Thorns

?....

Let's imagine you take 1400 damage from the thorns after 75% resist reduction x15 and your in standard.

How is this a bullshit death, i don't really get it.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

15 minions. carrion golems on 5 link.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lightning_Thorns

?....

Let's imagine you take 1400 damage from the thorns after 75% resist reduction x15 and your in standard.

How is this a bullshit death, i don't really get it.

Peace,

-Boem-

That is what im saying stupid mechanics Op to rip so easly from tier 9, cmoon :S. Yeah lets make BOSS that casts this and this and does this so we can RIP player in split second...wooow very cool.

That is why Melee died long time ago in this game, because it got overdeveloped with some mechanics, basicaly you can RIP from nowhere and cant even comprehend what just happened. No control over your situations longterm.

Last edited by Farystar on Oct 15, 2019, 5:12:11 PM
Oh my gods, this reminds me.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
i don't mind a difficult fight but blight is just not fair and blurred like 10 layers of breach in different colors.

exploding minions, offscreen shooting fireball tech, bosses that spawn next to the pump, there is some next level stuff that even legion didn't pull off cause you could see the spears for some milliseconds before they also offscreen killed you.

i'm a very casual player who played ALL leagues without burning out and enjoyed all of them more or less (even bestiary and synthesis) but i have a hard time keeping the motivation to continue playing blight.

if at least the league was rewarding ... had one exalt drop so far in several days playtime (crowd cheers in the background).

not my most favourite league. quite the opposite
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 18, 2019, 10:39:25 AM
"
vio wrote:
i don't mind a difficult fight but blight is just not fair and blurred like 10 layers of breach in different colors.

exploding minions, offscreen shooting fireball tech, bosses that spawn next to the pump, there is some next level stuff that even legion didn't pull off cause you could see the spears for some milliseconds before they also offscreen killed you.

i'm a very casual player who played ALL leagues without burning out and enjoyed all of them more or less (even bestiary and synthesis) but i have a hard time keeping the motivation to continue playing blight.

if at least the league was rewarding ... had one exalt drop so far in several days playtime (crowd cheers in the background).

not my most favourite league. quite the opposite

Finally a veteran with common sense like me. Thank you @Vio the legend next to @CHaran !

Stop playing hardcore? Like I'm not sure what you're expecting after all these years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info