[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Thread of hope is very nice option. I added a tree and some description in Passives part.

As for blight, in Mino video you can see how blight encounters look like and there i got basically the worth possible rng for mobs, a lot of proxi shields and a Boss. Was relatively easy without any towers.

Prioritizing dmg over life will not make you any tankier. Aim to get about 7-7.5k total HP (life and es), then it should be much much better.

"
biggunndunn wrote:
What about using Glorious Vanity (doryani) to get corrupted soul(dmg split health/shield) and revitalizing lightning (life steal)

Using that we could drop vitality for something else like haste or disc.? Dont have the currency to test it out. any thoughts?

I feels very bad, MoM is only 15% with this jewel. This means, you need only about 1k es before your life is gone. You should already have more, then that. So all the extra gained es is for nothing. And it is very hard to find a good one, which not totally wrecks your tree.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jul 3, 2020, 3:44:03 AM
why did u remove the 3.11 build pastebin link?
"
LoveTheRNG wrote:
why did u remove the 3.11 build pastebin link?

I didn't, i moved it to passives.
Thanks for the great build guide. I have a question. I'm on Xbox and that staff just isn't available for me. There's been none on the market.What alternative do you suggest?
"
Thanks for the great build guide. I have a question. I'm on Xbox and that staff just isn't available for me. There's been none on the market.What alternative do you suggest?

You can make the staff your self, check the wiki page how.
Is it worth using Pledge of Hands?
"
Hyperionkek wrote:
Is it worth using Pledge of Hands?

no
Sorry for stupid question - but how do you regenerate energy shield so fast?
"
Hyperionkek wrote:
Sorry for stupid question - but how do you regenerate energy shield so fast?

Es regen form Inquisitor + leech.

A lot of room to improve but super fun, explode + culling strike its juts so OP, melting every t16 monolith and delirium in seconds.

most of the damage comes with cluster jewels tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info