[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

I like the mechanic of this build, +1
Hi fun,
May i know why elemental equilibrium is need for the passive tree ?
Since only lighning damage
because he have cold damage in the rings for proc EE and do more lightning damage.
"
khangz wrote:
Hi fun,
May i know why elemental equilibrium is need for the passive tree ?
Since only lighning damage

FAQ
How do you get to use Zealoty, Vitality and herald of ice, and still can use aspect of the spider? i have enlighten lvl 4 and cant figure out how you do it? :S
"
Suppli3s wrote:
How do you get to use Zealoty, Vitality and herald of ice, and still can use aspect of the spider? i have enlighten lvl 4 and cant figure out how you do it? :S

With this setup it should reserve 100% of mana and work. But sometimes rounding numbers "bugs" and you need more reservation reduction. To change that, try to change your mana pool. For example different int/mana roll on stone of lazhwar.
i think this is nice build and i like spark

but i have some question ?
if i cant find watcher's eye double zealotry what is you recommend enemies take dmg inc or arcane ???
"
deadmanio wrote:
i think this is nice build and i like spark

but i have some question ?
if i cant find watcher's eye double zealotry what is you recommend enemies take dmg inc or arcane ???

surge

Hello,

I love this build, I made the uber elder quite easily the only caretaker who is worried is the minotaur.
on the other hand, I have the same casi stuff, and yet I can not get a dps as high as you on the pob.
so could you take a look at my stuff and tell me if you see anything to improve.

thank you in advance.
"

Hello,

I love this build, I made the uber elder quite easily the only caretaker who is worried is the minotaur.
on the other hand, I have the same casi stuff, and yet I can not get a dps as high as you on the pob.
so could you take a look at my stuff and tell me if you see anything to improve.

thank you in advance.

I have 2 frenzy charges, extra 10% dmg taken form zealotry, 2 more rare jewels and all maxed gems. If you remove all that, the dmg will close to yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info