[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
liquidfiend wrote:
Hi there,

I noticed you dropped Pierce in your current gear, is that just because you're accepting just the 1 pierce from the cluster jewel? Or did I miss something?

Enjoying the build so far, probably won't be able to get the staff this league, but still fun, I've always wanted to play a spark character :)

Edit: I missed something, the anomalous spark gem. :P

Yes. And why not get the staff? You can make Duskdawn for less then 1 ex or buy Cane of Kulemak, like i have for even less, if you are not obsessing about perfect rolls.
"
1337fun wrote:

Yes. And why not get the staff? You can make Duskdawn for less then 1 ex or buy Cane of Kulemak, like i have for even less, if you are not obsessing about perfect rolls.

I'm on PlayStation and there's no one even selling the staff that's online and even offline people have it listed at 7ex. I did get one piece of the craft for it but need to get the shield that's selling for 3ex ATM. The Catarina staff is interesting but I think I need the extra Crit. I really should be able to get it though.
is this build still playable now? i always wanna play spark but never make enough for the "aura stacker" .__.
"
razlo11 wrote:
is this build still playable now? i always wanna play spark but never make enough for the "aura stacker" .__.

Yeah, it is. I did a test t16 run on standard with my char (alch and go). Still nice, however i have pretty good gear there so i dunno what it would take for it to start feel good now.
Im going to try this build as starter 3.16, hopefully it will perfom nice to do some content and get currency :3 Thank you for the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info