[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

"
1337fun wrote:

To set Righteous Providence into multiplier mode and for flask. Since i have flat fore dmg to spells.

Where u have that? Can't find it in your pob... or do you have new items? You still playing/evolving this build? Struggle to understand that point.

"
1337fun wrote:

2nd is at least 5 times better. The more life you get, the better it gets.

thx, changed it. :)
"
snietschie2 wrote:
"
1337fun wrote:

To set Righteous Providence into multiplier mode and for flask. Since i have flat fore dmg to spells.

Where u have that? Can't find it in your pob... or do you have new items? You still playing/evolving this build? Struggle to understand that point.

"
1337fun wrote:

2nd is at least 5 times better. The more life you get, the better it gets.

thx, changed it. :)

Abyss jewel in belt.
hello,

why you remove elemental eliquibrium from your build?
"+1 to level of socketed active skill gems"
worth it the damage for spark?

thx for guide, nice build =)
"
dollygm wrote:
"+1 to level of socketed active skill gems"
worth it the damage for spark?

thx for guide, nice build =)

Yes, very, if you can get it together with crit. If you need to decide which one to take, crit is much much better.
The more I play this build the more I like it! :)

Nice single/really nice clear. Quite tanky. Though sometimes I eat one hit and die and wonder what happened. Esspecially in delve, when I get stunned and the flare doesn't get trown I die in a sec.

Also I wonder why your pob dps is twice from mine.
you 1 mio, I 550k. Sure I miss 1 level for some Gems, the helm enchant and the spell damage on rings, but it seems a large difference that I struggle to understand.

Was lab farming (a little slow but very safe), delving 200+, doing nasty red maps. Didn't try Guardians yet but should be very doable.

How'd you get those rings? self craft? They are really nice :-D

@aubagnais13400
I asked the same questions above, he referred me to the faq where this is stated.
"
snietschie2 wrote:

Also I wonder why your pob dps is twice from mine.
you 1 mio, I 550k. Sure I miss 1 level for some Gems, the helm enchant and the spell damage on rings, but it seems a large difference that I struggle to understand.

It's every "small" thing stacking up. And your rare jewels are trash for this build. That crit multi does not work for spells, only for melee hits with a 2h weapon.
"
snietschie2 wrote:

How'd you get those rings? self craft? They are really nice :-D

Can craft, especially the curse ring. I bought both.
Last edited by 1337fun on Oct 21, 2019, 3:57:32 AM
where are you getting frenzy charges from ?
"
kretian wrote:
where are you getting frenzy charges from ?

2 are master crafted on rings and 3rd from time to time with cold snap.
Thank you, Very good build with which I was able to defeat the uber elder for the 1st time.
Unfortunately I have not managed to corrupt gem enlighten support in lvl 4 despite several attempts, which deprives me of the aspect of the spider.
Do you think I can improve my stuff?
TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info