[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

give me a example of a rare weapon that would be better than that one
What about changing Pierce support for another like Faster Projectile Support and anointing amulet with Piercing Shots? We lose Enigmatic Defense this way. Is it worth?
"
tobymacx wrote:
give me a example of a rare weapon that would be better than that one

Use PoB and your creativity.

"
Vinci112 wrote:
What about changing Pierce support for another like Faster Projectile Support and anointing amulet with Piercing Shots? We lose Enigmatic Defense this way. Is it worth?

I don't think it's worth it. It pierces only 2 targets and Enigmatic Defense is pretty good node. However, you to try it and see if you like it.
full crit eclipse staff would give me better dps the question is would it be worth i guess i will sacrifice defence but not alot
"
tobymacx wrote:
full crit eclipse staff would give me better dps the question is would it be worth i guess i will sacrifice defence but not alot

Duskdawn is indeed a very good staff, it will require a close to mirror tier one to beat it. Main appeal of rare staff is probably the possibility to make a 7-8 link.
Which ascendancies did you pick?
ggg said even a macro to flask is illegal but a timer works? lel
"
yqo wrote:
ggg said even a macro to flask is illegal but a timer works? lel

Because that timer does not interact with the game it self in any way. It does not read game files and does not send anything to game. Just a simple timer, that pops up, when i press flask buttons.
Last edited by 1337fun on Aug 12, 2020, 6:14:00 AM
Hey, I wanted to ask if this is league start viable? I'm thinking of league starting with this build in 3.12 as it seems really fun to play. Is there anything that I have to do differently on league start since I don't think I can get all the items early in the league.
Last edited by Shad0wT3mplar on Aug 13, 2020, 5:25:32 AM
"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:
Hey, I wanted to ask if this is league start viable? I'm thinking of league starting with this build in 3.12 as it seems really fun to play. Is there anything that I have to do differently on league start since I don't think I can get all the items early in the league.

It all depends on what viable means for you. I did this build as league starter 2 times already. It does not require any specific item to function. The only thing, you need 4-5 extra points on tree for EB until you can get the helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info