[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Viable means it can at least get to yellow maps with ok gear. I'm leveling this right now and it does seem pretty good. Most probably will league start as this build in 3.12.
This looks good,ill give it a go as my 1st build
Hi 1337fun, is your Delirium build still viable in Harvest?
https://pastebin.com/57gm2sft

There seemed to be much changes if I compared both the POBs between the current Harvest's versus Delirium's.

The Delirium's one appears to be much more expensive but it is also looking stronger. Please advise.

Thank you!
"
Hi 1337fun, is your Delirium build still viable in Harvest?
https://pastebin.com/57gm2sft

There seemed to be much changes if I compared both the POBs between the current Harvest's versus Delirium's.

The Delirium's one appears to be much more expensive but it is also looking stronger. Please advise.

Thank you!

Yes, it is.
Nice, thanks for the response 1337fun!
Your build is awesome.

Anyway the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel (Kiloava) has been deprecated. Is there another timeless jewel or so on which you can recommend?
Last edited by 性感小野猫 on Aug 25, 2020, 1:23:56 AM

its end of the league and i really dont know what else to improve, any help? maybe a +5 gems weapon (close to a mirror, probably not worth it), crit abyss jewels?

I have unnerve in my cluster jewels, and two triple multi crit cobalt jewels.
"
Edelce wrote:

its end of the league and i really dont know what else to improve, any help? maybe a +5 gems weapon (close to a mirror, probably not worth it), crit abyss jewels?

I have unnerve in my cluster jewels, and two triple multi crit cobalt jewels.

Nice gear. For weapon, i would check PoB if it's even worth it. Can just try different stat combos and see.

On belt i would remove the increased dmg and craft gain flask charge ob crit. Could also consider removing a resist (chaos?) and craft cast speed during flask.

Otherwise besides obvious t1 life rolls and a divine here and there, can't even tell.
Considering a spark build for 3.12 and found this.
Was wondering.. will the new Sigil of Power be a nice addition to this build?

Also, on poe ninja I see a lot of spark builds using Nebulis and e.g. 2x call of the brotherhood to convert almost all lightning to cold damage. Does anyone know how those builds compare to this?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Considering a spark build for 3.12 and found this.
Was wondering.. will the new Sigil of Power be a nice addition to this build?

IMO sigil of power is of very limited use for any build. It is useless for mapping. For blight, guardians/conquerors and to some degree shaper should be good. You have 1 slot for it in the 4L with leap slam.
I played a spark build a while ago (absolutley loved the clear and sound of it haha) and thinking of starting with this in Heist.

Is this viable for most content as a starter build? I am a casual player with not tons of time to spend on PoE sadly.

Just curious if im still able to perfom ok on higher tier maps/content without having the OP gear straight away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info