[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

I know this is not really cheap build, but what u guys think: how its work with decent vaal regalia (4-5L) and 5L duskbrawn?
"
brunoram wrote:
"
biggunndunn wrote:
"
brunoram wrote:
This build is not updated to version 3.11.
The Lethal Pride jewel can no longer transform a passive into Glancing Blows

reading is hard, huh?

Pastebin is not updated with Glancing blows or any other changes to the passive tree from version 3.11
Other than that, the body armor that can no longer be crafted and the jewel Lethal Pride are still in the items tab
So ... yeah, it's not updated

Do i have to chew your food for you too? :)
With harvest you actually can craft even better armor.
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
I know this is not really cheap build, but what u guys think: how its work with decent vaal regalia (4-5L) and 5L duskbrawn?

I ask this cuz thinking roll that with 5L Duskdawn and 5L regalia setup, but dunno how big damage loss is 5L..
"

If I'm looking for a topic with the tag "3.11" I'm not looking for a build that I have to make changes to.
No problem you don't update, just don't put the tag 3.11, because for novice players this can be quite confusing.
And if in harvest it is possible to craft a better one, why not put a mini tutorial on how to do it?
"
brunoram wrote:
"

If I'm looking for a topic with the tag "3.11" I'm not looking for a build that I have to make changes to.
No problem you don't update, just don't put the tag 3.11, because for novice players this can be quite confusing.
And if in harvest it is possible to craft a better one, why not put a mini tutorial on how to do it?

Cool your tits Karen. The build didn't change much and what was changed was listed right on top. Everything in the title of the thread is accurate. Its tanky fast and fun.

If it is not for you, then move on. There is no need to be snippy with the people that are taking their time to help out people like you that cant think for themselves.
I mean I have no issues adapting the build to 3.11 but the guy is right, if you write 3.11 in the title at least update the pob to stuff like glancing blows being on the tree, takes the buildmaker 5 seconds (I'm SURE he has an alternative tree already ^^).
Stop hating so hard everyone.
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
"
Tsiganisti wrote:

I ask this cuz thinking roll that with 5L Duskdawn and 5L regalia setup, but dunno how big damage loss is 5L..

Depends on how far you want to go with a 5L. You can do almost all alched t15s on a 5L relatively easy, but if you want to do the endgame bosses, juiced t16 maps and high tier blight maps, then it will be tough.
"
Ravensfang wrote:
I mean I have no issues adapting the build to 3.11 but the guy is right, if you write 3.11 in the title at least update the pob to stuff like glancing blows being on the tree, takes the buildmaker 5 seconds (I'm SURE he has an alternative tree already ^^).
Stop hating so hard everyone.

I've put an updated tree even before 3.11 started at the very beginning of the guide.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jul 1, 2020, 12:46:39 PM
"
If it is not for you, then move on. There is no need to be snippy with the people that are taking their time to help out people like you that cant think for themselves.

I'm not been snippy, I'm just making a constructive criticism of the topic.
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Hello, I love spark, it's my favourite skill, but I don't have the focus to create my own build. THis one looks promising but the videos included don't really give a feel for the actual clearspeed of the build.

Would someone be able and willing to do just a fast Minotaur run with the build (without standard op-gg gear) and upload it?

I have always felt that Mino is the best benchmark map and should be included in literally every build guide ever

(Reasoning: It's a pretty straight forward t16 with both tiny creeps and big golem type enemies guaranteed and Mino himself doesn't have annoying immunity phases so you can also see the actual bosskilling speed.)

I did a Mino run on standard with my old char. Video in the guide.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jul 1, 2020, 1:16:51 PM
one question regarding the tree: the (new) pob has no lethal pride but still uses pain attunement. few posts ago it was suggested to drop it to get a free skill point. there is no downside from removing it, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info