[3.14] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

I am wondering how you craft a chest piece like the one you have there? What I would think would be alt the base until you get the crit mod, then regal it and attempt to annul off all of the other mods, but I'm pretty new so idk if there is a better way.

Also, how do you have what appears to be 5 crafted mods on there?
"
Path4Jesus wrote:
I am wondering how you craft a chest piece like the one you have there? What I would think would be alt the base until you get the crit mod, then regal it and attempt to annul off all of the other mods, but I'm pretty new so idk if there is a better way.

Also, how do you have what appears to be 5 crafted mods on there?

Your thinking is right, but you can't craft a chest like that anymore. GGG nerfed multimod, now you can only have 3 crafted mods (including multiomod) at a time. With harvest you could craft a better one. Without harvest you would need to just roll and get at least another good mod on top of crit and then multimod.
Hi,

Great build love playing spark.

However Im struggling atm with my boss killing any tips or suggestions on my toon would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/JmSSYi3E
I didn't have any questions.. just wanted to say thanks for making the build! Had a rough league start trying to do Ice Crash, struggling in T11s, and switched over to this build. Tried this mainly because I wanted something with good clear speed and off-meta. Also, been wanting to play spark for a few leagues now (old school cool) and didn't get a chance to meme with the herald stacking.

Half-assing the build with the 5ex I had until I get better gear and clearing T14s easily. Appreciate your time and effort with the updates/replies
"
Hi,

Great build love playing spark.

However Im struggling atm with my boss killing any tips or suggestions on my toon would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/JmSSYi3E

DPS looks fine. On tree u have 1 huge mistake. You dont have MoM, this is very important to have. I guess this is the problem, since you are much more aquishy without. And you can get 3 points for useless stuff. You dont need Pain Attunement and 2 points for Soul Siphon.
PSA: If you use a "very large" Thread of Hope already to allocate Runebinder from the jewel socket left of the Templar to double your attached brand limit, you can also allocate Glancing Blows within that ring. They are expensive this league though (on standard Harvest I think I saw ~2 ex).

Good nodes you can also get:

Tireless - 8% life (and 5% node next to it)
Spiritual Command - 8% AS/CS
Precision - Can skip small node
Steel Wood Stance - Don't need especially since Duskdawn's implicit got buffed from 18 to 25, but in case you are subbing a staff it may be good for 6% attack block/armor

I also suggest this for example people making a Scold's Necro or something since you would also be able to pick up Retribution and Sanctity.
░▄█▄░▄█▄░░▀▀█░░█░░█░▐░░█░░░█░█░▐░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄░▄▀▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
░▀█████▀░░░█░░█▄█░▌█▐░█▄█░░█░▌█▐░░█▄█░█░█░█▀░░░▄▀░░▄▀░▀█████▀░░
░░░▀█▀░░░░█▄▄░█░█░▌░█░█░█░░█░▌░█░░█░░░█▄█░█▄▄░█▄▄░░▄░░░░▀█▀░░░░
This build is not updated to version 3.11.
The Lethal Pride jewel can no longer transform a passive into Glancing Blows.
And the body armour can't be crafted anymore.

And the biggest problem is that none of this is mentioned in the topic, and yet its author claims that the build is updated to version 3.11
Last edited by brunoram on Jul 1, 2020, 10:30:44 AM
"
brunoram wrote:
The Lethal Pride jewel can no longer transform a passive into Glancing Blows

reading is hard, huh?
Hello, I love spark, it's my favourite skill, but I don't have the focus to create my own build. THis one looks promising but the videos included don't really give a feel for the actual clearspeed of the build.

Would someone be able and willing to do just a fast Minotaur run with the build (without standard op-gg gear) and upload it?

I have always felt that Mino is the best benchmark map and should be included in literally every build guide ever

(Reasoning: It's a pretty straight forward t16 with both tiny creeps and big golem type enemies guaranteed and Mino himself doesn't have annoying immunity phases so you can also see the actual bosskilling speed.)
"
biggunndunn wrote:
"
brunoram wrote:
The Lethal Pride jewel can no longer transform a passive into Glancing Blows

reading is hard, huh?

Pastebin is not updated with Glancing blows or any other changes to the passive tree from version 3.11
Other than that, the body armor that can no longer be crafted and the jewel Lethal Pride are still in the items tab
So ... yeah, it's not updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info