[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

They are definitely WAY too rare. I've had a grand total of 7 Blighted maps drop with the highest being a T9 a week ago.
This past week all I've done is red maps, Uber Elder, Shaper, and more red maps than I could count.
I've done Cassia EVERY time I see her and 99.9% of the time I don't fail.
Nothing.

Great league mechanic in theory, piss poor implementation.
+1

Though what i think they really should do is reduce the amount of weapon/armor/ring box that shows up because those cease to be relevant after a couple weeks of playing. They are just 99% of the time trash and honestly it feels like you are getting punished by having those slapping you in the face in almost every blight encounter.

Doing that would likely increase the chance of snake oil dispensary from appearing and thus increasing the rate of blighted maps in circulation.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on Sep 23, 2019, 12:57:25 PM
+1.

Almost level 95 and I've seen 4 blighted maps. Tier 1, tier 7, tier 8,tier 9. That's it. That's not ok.
"
DoubleU wrote:
+1 - level 92 up to T13/14 - total of 4 drops so far.

Many, many maps later, still at 4.
118/159 Atlas completed so far.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Got a Blighted map tonight FINALLY!
Farming fully juiced, alc'd fragemtns, and sextant T14's.
a T1 Blighted Arcade drops. What a fucking joke.

Agreed.

To make matters worse. I've ran T14/15/16s to try and get my missing T13+ maps and complete the challenge. But all I got was a few T1 and T3/4s.

I also don't get why we don't have blighted maps drop from completed blighted maps at a higher ratio. More incentive to run/complete them that way as well.

I have pretty much my entire atlas completed and yet only ever seen 8 Blighted maps drop, that's just poor.
Hmm at this point I've gotten maybe 40 blighted map drops total this league. I think the droprate is about right for what the current rewards are. Compare the drop rate to that of full legion fragments.

Edit: Fine for trade leagues. If you're SSF you're a little boned.
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Sep 23, 2019, 8:55:54 PM
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Hmm at this point I've gotten maybe 40 blighted map drops total this league. I think the droprate is about right for what the current rewards are. Compare the drop rate to that of full legion fragments.

Edit: Fine for trade leagues. If you're SSF you're a little boned.

"I've gotten maybe 40 blighted map drops"
bro, common! 40? right
"I think the droprate is about right"
i give up this forum, always have the gods to say that he is well and the league is great, really gets hard!
probably not even fps drop are you having right? right
+1^10

As always, what people need to actually engage with the content is exactly what they gimp drop rates on.

They need to implement a -3 limit: i.e. maps cannot drop more than three tiers below the one currently being run. After all, there's a +2 limit to maps *higher* than the one being run, why not a lower limit as well...

Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Sep 23, 2019, 11:07:37 PM
+1

Map drops are so bad at the moment. Still getting low tier maps and its just getting boring farming mid tier maps and getting low tier drops. Last season was sooo good and enjoyable. Level 85 or whatever and i have seen 2 blight maps. i don't mind it being rare but this is taking the piss
Last edited by UrbanMonkey23 on Sep 23, 2019, 10:53:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info