[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

Found about 15 Blight maps, did only one so far.

Had 1 exalt and still need about 40 maps for atlas completion. I find it hard to understand how you guys find so many exalts and complete the atlas, while I am unable to.
They wont increase blight map drop because it tank their server if there too many group doing blight map we may seen server crash. I bet their initial plan was to test few blight map at start league then see if they could make it less rare ... the result is blight map are dangerous for the stability of the service. and because its only 1 league among other if you need a lot of time to do some chall its still better than server been off.
Last edited by Sky7a on Sep 26, 2019, 1:24:56 AM
+1

2/95 maps here.

That's the ratio I might expect a year after the mechanic has been introduced in standard, not from a temp league mechanic where it should be much more easily accessible.
+1

Hiding endgame behind an RNG wall is dangerous for the game and its continuity. Proof : People are leaving by the dozen.
+1

League rewards feel bad compared to Legion. I got more Uber Elder Watchers Eye than I found Exalted orbs (only ONE!). Trade is the only option to progress.

It is especially unrewarding because I sometimes fail the very rare blighted maps due to lag and way too close spawn location of the portals near the pump while being busy upgrading towers that spawned far away from the pump. NOT FUN!

Bring the option to fully upgrade towers with one click or send waves and fix the portal location, please.

After getting the challenge portals I am out.
+1
+1

I've probably run between 100-150 maps and only seen one blighted map drop. :/
+1

Got on the lucky streak last few days so I've got 8 red blighted maps drop out of around 300 red maps played. But before that streak drop was very low.
+1

ggg you broke with your fool rng systems for many but not for all
+1
Art Videos: www.YouTube.com/RoxaneLapa
PoE Fan Art Entry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3378532/page/10#p24998980

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info