[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

Hi 2 all,

Let me first apologise to all who will get offended or annoyed with this topic, my intention is harmless and goes in favor for all of us.

Second, if its possible, please leave topic here, because i pressume that most people are browsing general discussion sub-forum more then feedback part where this topic should be opened.

On point:

Dear developers and GGG staff,

I dont know if is hard or not to increase drop rates of blight maps and what would be benefits or downsides of making it happen, but if that is current league mechanic, in my opinion it should be more available to all of us who are playing temporary league content.

My personal experience says that i got 12 blighted maps by doing somewhere between 300 and 400 different tier maps (white, yellow and red ones).

To all PoE fans,

Please back me up by qouting me or giving me ''+1'' or leaving a comment in this thread no matter if it will be positive or negative, i respect every opinion, even if it's not in my favor.

Sincerely,

Saint.
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2019, 4:11:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
+1

Besides the insane power creep (I was able to beat Uber Elder on day 5 in SSF), the drops for blight maps are ridiculously low.

This league is probably the most boring SSF league that I have played so far.
+1
+1

Please fix the sudden freeze and app crash too. Die to game freeze is not cool at all!
GGG likely wants blighted maps to be not something you run back to back to retain novelty and not compete with general mapping which already has strong competition from delve/sulphite rotations.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
+1

Decided to go for fresh start in SSF.
Going from tier 1 to tier 12 map by map and from tier 13 to guardian maps (only one side of an atlas) i found total of 2 blighted maps (one tier 2 and one tier 3).

Agreed the drop rate is far too low! +1
+1

i found a total of 11 ex this league.13 blighted maps which are t1-3 only 1 t13....

Tower defense in Maps is just boring... i want a challenge which the t13 blighted map gave me.Build towers here and there to defend all lanes.

I hope they will change something about it.
+1

i'm playing in ssf and only found like 8 of them which in my eyes isn't even close to what it should be.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info