[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

+1 Way too rare for a league all about them
+1

The drop rate is far too low. The league mechanic shouldn't be THIS difficult to access. Its the polar opposite of Synthesis, where you were basically bombarded with it at every corner to the point where you just didn't want to play it.
ned MoAr Blight Map drop plzzzzzzzz
I said it a month ago and I'll say it again. Locking endgame content behind an RNG wall is bad design and makes this league boring and just like standard.

No progress, no working towards any goals, nothing. Just do some encounters and pray you'll get a blighted map which cannot drop blighted maps.

Bad and lazy design with no more plans to fix or update. They're too focused on ExileCon and 4.0.0 while they're bleeding player base from all their orifices.
"
kira1414 wrote:
+1

Besides the insane power creep (I was able to beat Uber Elder on day 5 in SSF), the drops for blight maps are ridiculously low.

This league is probably the most boring SSF league that I have played so far.

I second this. I normally finish 36 challenges by this time, but I have no motivation to carry on really this time.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
+1
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
No drop = boring game, maybe low drop is good for 24 hours players, dont know dont care, maybe this players are the only money for ggg, in this case well done and good bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info