[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

+1
+1

I've only found one, a tier 1 blighted map, played it and I want more.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
The drop rate should be increased drastically and based on the fact that at least a month of the league is unplayable (league standards of course) the league should be longer, it will also give you time to fix stuff so we don't have to play beta anymore and we can enjoy the max we will buy when the game is worth paying for
+1

Ive had 4 raw exalt drops and 5 blighted maps 3 whites and 2 yellows.
That is NOT ok. Completed atlass and ran few hundred maps...
+1 only 2 maps so far
Last edited by CyberWizardB5 on Sep 24, 2019, 8:24:50 AM
I am now up to 5, got a T12 last night in a T15 map.
For the (ongoing) record:

2 x T2
T4
T7
T12

Up to 125/159 on Atlas completion as well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 24, 2019, 7:39:45 PM
+1

Yes please...

4 / 147 map runs....

It makes sense in many ways, and will ease tension on GGG as well. If people actually got map drops, they would not freak out so heavily about the bugs in the maps... At the moment the drop rate is literately worst than Exalted orbs...So of course if you lose the map now because of a bug, you going to lose your shit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Sep 24, 2019, 2:31:45 PM
Playing Blight Standard and have 1ex drop and 0 blighted maps :/ - have completed all tier10 and below maps except for like 3, done a handful of red tier maps

have got lucky enough to get a kaom's way prophecy and a 3ex unique armor so catching some luck there
I did another 100 maps in last 2 days (Tier 12, 13, 14 and some Tier 15 and Tier 16 maps), didnt get any blighted map.

That cant be ''bad'' RNG luck..

How many maps do i need to do to get one blighted one?

100, 1000, 10000 maps?

Something needs to be done regarding this issue..and it needs to be done before league ends.

EDIT:

Just to be clear.. regular maps are dropping at ''fair'' rate, every map i get at least 1 red or yellow map which is fine.

Last edited by Saint_and_Sinner on Sep 25, 2019, 7:05:33 AM
+1 havent seen a single blight map since the patch, found around 6 before. Did they neft it or I was insanely lucky?

"
Just to be clear.. regular maps are dropping at ''fair'' rate, every map i get at least 1 red or yellow map which is fine.

Not sure about that, I get red maps from t15 but they are usually t12 with 120+ completion. Run all my t15 and getting back to t14 to get some guardians, don't remember such thing from past leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info