[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG likely wants blighted maps to be not something you run back to back to retain novelty and not compete with general mapping which already has strong competition from delve/sulphite rotations.

But why do that NOW, during league, when they're going to do that post-league anyway...?
Developers clearly missed a 3-5 times multiplier on their drop rates. It is purely absurd, when You get 1 blighted map in like 60-100 blight encounters, independently of the tier or map quantity You are running.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
+1
"
Hi 2 all,

Let me first apologise to all who will get offended or annoyed with this topic, my intention is harmless and goes in favor for all of us.

Second, if its possible, please leave topic here, because i pressume that most people are browsing general discussion sub-forum more then feedback part where this topic should be opened.

On point:

Dear developers and GGG staff,

I dont know if is hard or not to increase drop rates of blight maps and what would be benefits or downsides of making it happen, but if that is current league mechanic, in my opinion it should be more available to all of us who are playing temporary league content.

My personal experience says that i got 12 blighted maps by doing somewhere between 300 and 400 different tier maps (white, yellow and red ones).

To all PoE fans,

Please back me up by qouting me or giving me ''+1'' or leaving a comment in this thread no matter if it will be positive or negative, i respect every opinion, even if it's not in my favor.

Sincerely,

Saint.

I also think drop rates should be increased. But if you want to make a petition, you should do it in reddit.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
There should be a whole different mechanism to get them, and they should be accessible when you do. No way was I ready for the first one I found on my 4th map.
+1
+1 - level 92 up to T13/14 - total of 4 drops so far.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Well this is a... Pickle...

I HATE petitions. But I also hate the blighted map drop rates.

What to do...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
+1

It certainly wont bring anyone back, but might prolong the masochist still playing league
+1
Lvl 95 and only 6 blighted maps dropped so far, it's ridiculous.
Credril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info