[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

+1

I'm all for it. I've 6-linked more items this league than blighted maps found. Never thought that would be a sentence I would put together.
"
trezorzetto wrote:
why let everyone play if you can lower the drop rate to 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 and fuck everybody, much better don't you think?

I think so. I was so excited when my first one dropped. I anointed +35% pack size, and was lucky enough to corrupt it to having the 20% monster attack and movement speed mod.

I literally got it to below 1 fps, and it made the drop so much more special.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
That's why I don't play SSF. In trade league I can just buy the maps.
"
pifpep wrote:
Found over 30 blighted maps myself, so not a fan of that "petition".

What ggg could do is buff the oil drop rates in maps and let players create blighted maps with cassia.

Enjoying the cornered market on blighted maps I see.

If I was in your position, id probably hate increasing the drop rate too. Harder to keep the absurdly high map costs on trade if there's more of them out there.
Level 94, 4ex drops, 1 6L drop, map bonus completed on ~140 maps on the atlas.
ZERO (0,0) Blight Map drops so far.

Conclusion: GGG can put their Blight Maps where the sun never shines for me.
Last edited by Ruskoff001 on Sep 22, 2019, 4:46:02 PM
+1

+1
IGN : Sir_Big
"
pifpep wrote:
Found over 30 blighted maps myself, so not a fan of that "petition".

Yes, because thinking outside of your own experience is bad? How would increasing the drop rates be bad for you? Aaaah, harder to sell your maps.

But that said; we need an oil sink. So creating blighted maps with oils is a good idea.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Are you people doing the blight encounters? It drops from one of the chests.

Altho ye they are rare, got around 10 so far, lv 95 and 91 in ssf
I've had 7 drop.

2 characters above lvl 90.
Ran god knows how many blight encounters in maps this league.

Drop rate is far too low.

An oil sink to convert regular maps to blight maps is a solid idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info