[PETITION] Blight maps drop rate increase

"
i had 4 drop so far and after running one i just sold the rest. not worth running them solo
it's totally worth running them in ssf though thank god xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Phrazz wrote:

-Cut-

But that said; we need an oil sink. So creating blighted maps with oils is a good idea.

If they were to do that, you know it would be like Harbinger Orbs. You would anoint a map as usual and occasionally it would create a Blighted Map.

That's where my money is if they do it.
Last edited by Nubatron on Sep 23, 2019, 4:46:55 AM
map drops could be better for sure. and actually drops in general.
im quit this league so i dont care much anyway.
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
satanttin wrote:
"
i had 4 drop so far and after running one i just sold the rest. not worth running them solo

i failed mine so i had no loot at the end. i'm sure if you know how to do them properly then they are rewarding.
+1

I agree with GGG that they shouldn't drop like candy, but actually they feel even more rare than Divine Orbs.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
They are decent enough but while the doubled the number of boxes in the blight maps themselves I can't help but feel that they did bait and switch by lowering the contents of the box.

Like when you get 5x currency boxes I consider it pretty lucky if i get a chaos orb, they are definitely weighted on the worse end in that regard. Essence boxes are probably the most reliable.

Do think they are too rare, i'm not having anywhere near as bad luck as some players here, ex wise sure but blight maps i've had probably 10 but no high tier ones. Definitely low compared to other leagues in terms of playtime / league specific content.
"
"
satanttin wrote:
"

i failed mine so i had no loot at the end. i'm sure if you know how to do them properly then they are rewarding.
only failed a t12 one xd damn minions didn't do enough dmg back then xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Nubatron wrote:
If they were to do that, you know it would be like Harbinger Orbs. You would anoint a map as usual and occasionally it would create a Blighted Map.

That's where my money is if they do it.

Well, except Golden, Silver and Opalescence oils, I have HEAPS upon HEAPS because I have nothing to use them on. Something to use them on would be fantastic. Saving up EVERYTHING to use the 3-1 recipe is just... Stupid design.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
+1

I agree with GGG that they shouldn't drop like candy, but actually they feel even more rare than Divine Orbs.

what happens when the main theme of the league is locked behind a once-in-a-blue-moon blight map drop ?

Don't know about other ppl but for me this results of lack of will to even log in to the game
IGN : Sir_Big
+1

They are far too rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info